Juggernaut for the 19,000th time!

13»

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, I'd rather fight a team of 4*'s than Jugs, Daken and Venom/Ares boosted to 208! The game should never be like that.
  • I feel like this thread needs reviving. icon_lol.gif

Seriously though, this Hulk event with Jugs after Jugs after Jugs is the type of nonsense that drives me away from wanting to play this game anymore. The only reason the devs do it is cause these characters are health pack eaters. They dont care if we enjoy the game, they just want us to eat headbutts every 5 reds causing 5000 damage each time. Oh and then Daken jumps in straight after with 4000 worth of chemical reaction pretty much wiping out a 12,000 health Thor.

Make the game a fair fight you clowns!!!!

My node JU / AD / TE is 211 and I do not complain. I think you're missing skill or luck.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they cheat, then I cheat. Hey Jugs, meet Prof X and his 2 girlfriends. You can't Headbutt me too many times when you're all dead on turn 5 or so.
  • High powered Jugg does suck, but I would rather deal with him than with annoying Daken and Chemical Reaction. icon_evil.gif
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Jokes don't go over very well for those who are seeing RED....

Let it sink in...
  • Yea, I'm pretty pissed off at the Juggernaut thing this morning. He destroyed three of my teams handily this morning and I didn't take out any of the opponents. I just don't have the character mix to deal with him on my primarily 2* level 94 roster. In any event, scaled up Juggernaut mission after mission is **** and speaks to some lazy development.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    apmonte wrote:
    Yea, I'm pretty pissed off at the Juggernaut thing this morning. He destroyed three of my teams handily this morning and I didn't take out any of the opponents. I just don't have the character mix to deal with him on my primarily 2* level 94 roster. In any event, scaled up Juggernaut mission after mission is **** and speaks to some lazy development.

It doesn't get better when you have characters that are higher tier and/or higher levelled either since scaling quickly makes sure that your super awesome 3* and above characters are far inferior to the 1* characters you will face that do 5k damage for a meagre 6AP
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    apmonte wrote:
    Yea, I'm pretty pissed off at the Juggernaut thing this morning. He destroyed three of my teams handily this morning and I didn't take out any of the opponents. I just don't have the character mix to deal with him on my primarily 2* level 94 roster. In any event, scaled up Juggernaut mission after mission is **** and speaks to some lazy development.

It doesn't get better when you have characters that are higher tier and/or higher levelled either since scaling quickly makes sure that your super awesome 3* and above characters are far inferior to the 1* characters you will face that do 5k damage for a meagre 6AP

I postulated that's what 1* Spider Man was for. Not for us, but for putting him in Gauntlet and Simulator at level 300 to bend us over HARD.
  • The stupid part is that they somehow figured out how to change teams for their heroic PVEs but haven't yet figured out how to change them in the others.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've never been so delighted to see a sub finish as I am every time Greenland does. Horrible 24 hours!