Juggernaut for the 19,000th time!

Nick441234
Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
How can there not be more variation in this game? Also, how is it fair that a 1* character can scale as high as 228 which I'm currently fighting and his headbutt is doing like 6k damage for the cost of 6 reds! It makes me wonder if they just want him in there to eat all your health packs to tempt you into buying more. Its really quite ridiculous when we can only own a level 40 Jugs.

Comments

• acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this something new? Not sure sounds familiar. Brb, gonna go do a search...
  • Nick441234
    Well I dont see enough complaints about this. Its absolutely infuriating. The cost of his powers should go up with his level if they are going to play this game.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Is this something new? Not sure sounds familiar. Brb, gonna go do a search...

Which further solidifies it as a valid complaint.

2 years and we are fighting the same hanful of enemies + goons in most events. I don't even care if I am fighting villains in story mode anymore, just give us more variation in the matches.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Hmm...
    Did you try denying red?
  • Horrible. It's SO boring. This company only cares about pumping out new characters to sell them hps and get that cash.

Theyve done ZERO work on missions in the ENTIRE year. thanks d3 for the taco token. Take 1 week of not making a new 4 or 5* 10 people might use in the next 3 months and fix your game.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    I must be sadistic because I quite like facing up against an OP Juggs. Makes the game more of a challenge, more of a mind game. Sure one bad cascade and that's two headbutts in the bag, but thems the brakes.

Besides you cant win every event and expect easy mode all the time. Where would the fun be?

I do have to add though that I've only been playing 70 sum days not 700 like a lot of you. Should imagine the repetitiveness of the same characters over and over can become an annoyance.
  • Nick441234
    Blahahah wrote:
    Hmm...
    Did you try denying red?

Yes, but then he just matches green, smashes the board and usually ends up with a whole bunch of red from the carnage that causes.
  • Nick441234
    Wooodd wrote:
    I must be sadistic because I quite like facing up against an OP Juggs. Makes the game more of a challenge, more of a mind game. Sure one bad cascade and that's two headbutts in the bag, but thems the brakes.

Besides you cant win every event and expect easy mode all the time. Where would the fun be?

I do have to add though that I've only been playing 70 sum days not 700 like a lot of you. Should imagine the repetitiveness of the same characters over and over can become an annoyance.

I dont mind fighting tough characters, that isn't my complaint. My problem is that Juggernaut gets scaled up to ridiculous numbers yet the cost of his powers remain the same. Its two turns for him to do me 6K damage and when I'm having to fight him with a boosted Storm to stand any chance of taking him down, she doesn't last long.

If I have to fight a level 228 Jugs, his headbutt cost should raise to at least 9 or 10 to make it fairer.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a pet gripe of mine too, I'm not complaining about overpowered Juggs but having only 6 red cost is silly for the amount of damage he can cause.

I've been using MNMags and actively match red myself and Juggs still manages to grab 6 red and bam, there goes Mags. After that it's plain sailing for AI....
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    To make it a bit more varied use some of the other villains more often and instead of using 2 star bullseye and daken use their 3 star versions instead.
  • Nick441234
    Wiped out again twice this morning. I finally take down Jugs to be greeted by Ares with Onslaught, Rampage and Sunder all in a row. icon_rolleyes.gif

Even if you try to deny Jugs from killing you, all the AI does is build up the other guys powers so they can finish you off when you do actually manage to knock down Jugs.
  • OneLastGambit
    Wiped out again twice this morning. I finally take down Jugs to be greeted by Ares with Onslaught, Rampage and Sunder all in a row. icon_rolleyes.gif

Even if you try to deny Jugs from killing you, all the AI does is build up the other guys powers so they can finish you off when you do actually manage to knock down Jugs.

Target Ares first and deny red to stop headbutt. the board shake is annoying but not damaging, Ares has 2 skills which are lethal. I've also found that AI seems to prefer using the powers of whoever I am targeting so if I keep it on Ares I rarely get headbutted.
  • Nick441234
    Even when I've done that, Ares just fires Onslaught (which at level 227) does over 3k damage for only 4 green. When you take into account he has 14k health, he's battered you with that before you put him down.

Again, he's another one who should have a cost increase as he scales up. 4 green for 3k damage is bonkers!
  • OneLastGambit
    Which characters are you using for this?

I use MNMags, OBW and one of the two storms (I find CStorm tends to die quickly)

I don't struggle too much but every now and then they take out Mags which leave me with two glass chins to protect but mostly I'm fine. Especially using OBW to steal purple, which fuels mags purple, which fuels CStorm Blue, which stuns and does team damage. When Cstorm isn't doing it then I get Mohawk to just put down a full board of attack tiles (which even on low level will do 800 or so a turn)
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blahahah wrote:
    Hmm...
    Did you try denying red?
    You sound like someone who's never had to down one with 25k health
  • Honestly? Juggernaut should have an AP cost increase, period. For Players and as a PVE opponent. You simply can't deny 6 red and 6 green reliably with his massive HP total.
  • Blahahah wrote:
    Hmm...
    Did you try denying red?

Yes, but then he just matches green, smashes the board and usually ends up with a whole bunch of red from the carnage that causes.

The number of times I have seen sheets of red follow those crashes, I could only hope to see results half that good when I use juggs.
  • Wiped out again twice this morning. I finally take down Jugs to be greeted by Ares with Onslaught, Rampage and Sunder all in a row. icon_rolleyes.gif

Target Ares first and deny red to stop headbutt. the board shake is annoying but not damaging, Ares has 2 skills which are lethal. I've also found that AI seems to prefer using the powers of whoever I am targeting so if I keep it on Ares I rarely get headbutted.

Ares is suicidal with the yellow.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    simonsez wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:
    Hmm...
    Did you try denying red?

Pssst....
    It was a joke.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blahahah wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:
    Hmm...
    Did you try denying red?

Pssst....
    It was a joke.
    Ah... ok, it sounded more like condescension...