****Unknown (Coming Soon)**** Cyclops (Classic)

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's Classic Cyclops. Now the question is which costume is considered "Classic". icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dom22
    Dom22 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Quebbster wrote:
    It's Classic Cyclops. Now the question is which costume is considered "Classic". icon_e_smile.gif

based on any other X-men "Classic" cover , it would be the Jim Lee costume
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    This image was revealed in an online article in regards to anniversary event next week. Mod please delete this post if it's considered a big spoiler. Thanks!
  • Quebbster
    Dom22 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

based on any other X-men "Classic" cover , it would be the Jim Lee costume
    For me the classic costume will always be the mostly black costume he wore during the Claremont/Byrne days. I can't deny that the Jim Lee costume is iconic though.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) makes a lot of sense,.

This was 100% my guess!
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Cyclops in his old yellow and blues....cuz his 3* isn't crazy enough? Have any of the devs even read a comic book before? They do realize that there are like A ZILLION characters they haven't used yet right? And a new Hulk instead of fix the old one? So 3*s are just done now? I don't get this at all.... icon_neutral.gif
  • Quebbster
    Cyclops in his old yellow and blues....cuz his 3* isn't crazy enough? Have any of the devs even read a comic book before? They do realize that there are like A ZILLION characters they haven't used yet right? And a new Hulk instead of fix the old one? So 3*s are just done now? I don't get this at all.... icon_neutral.gif
    It's easier to reuse old animations than to create brand new ones...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cyclops_Classic_-_Called_Shot_Mobile.png
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    It's easier to reuse old animations than to create brand new ones...

Yeah how else are we going to get our fix of stupid sexy Cyclops? Now we get to see those cheeks in BLUE!! icon_e_wink.gif
  • I know everyone is thinking either 4* Hawkeye or Cyclops but I think it could be 4* Magneto.

Unknown has the same colors as 3* CMags and he gains AP from destroyed tiles like 2* MNMags. The T/U ability is interesting, each T/U gives you AP in the strongest color, so the more "metal" Magneto has, the stronger he is, plus he uses that T/U (10AP) aka a bunch of "Metal" to destroy a whole row instead of just a tile.

Do you guys think that's plausible? We've been annoyed at the fact that Magneto is not a 4* so I'm thinking this is him but who knows, it could be Mojo or MODOK lol

Edit: Nevermind it's Cyclops: http://bamsmackpow.com/2015/10/01/marve ... rs-events/

Calm down man. Magneto is very fateful. It is 5 * without a doubt. It should be the version that defeated Apocalypse alone.
    http://www.ign.com/top/comic-book-villains/1.html
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    The new toons have been outed as red hulk and cyc
    http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/1/942939 ... two-second
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    vinicius18 wrote:
    I know everyone is thinking either 4* Hawkeye or Cyclops but I think it could be 4* Magneto.

Unknown has the same colors as 3* CMags and he gains AP from destroyed tiles like 2* MNMags. The T/U ability is interesting, each T/U gives you AP in the strongest color, so the more "metal" Magneto has, the stronger he is, plus he uses that T/U (10AP) aka a bunch of "Metal" to destroy a whole row instead of just a tile.

Do you guys think that's plausible? We've been annoyed at the fact that Magneto is not a 4* so I'm thinking this is him but who knows, it could be Mojo or MODOK lol

Edit: Nevermind it's Cyclops: http://bamsmackpow.com/2015/10/01/marve ... rs-events/

Calm down man. Magneto is very fateful. It is 5 * without a doubt. It should be the version that defeated Apocalypse alone.
    http://www.ign.com/top/comic-book-villains/1.html

Why am I being told to "calm down"? I'm not one of the players clamoring for a 4/5* Magneto. I just thought this specific character was Magneto based on the skills description. Never tell someone to calm down lol icon_e_wink.gif
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    Cyclopskin.JPG
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm, seems Galactus will function similar, if not identically, to Ultron.
    http://media.comicbook.com/2015/10/mpq- ... 153456.jpg

I hope there's more to it than that. o.o
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the blue this might be really awsome version of AP generation. If this expands to a 6x6 block and can generate 3-4 color generation to speed up the other powers this will be a crazy good ability. Think red yellow TU and blue tiles in a huge block to generate AP. His red will be huge damage since it is a 4*. I wonder what his yellow will scale up to as it is also an AP generating tool for TU tiles. It feels like yellow needs to do a lot more than AP generation on TU tiles to be worth going past 3 covers
  • Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) makes a lot of sense, given the focus on Team-Ups representing her working with Hawkguy, and in particular the red power turning into Hawkguy's red once you have enough teaming-up going on. Could the yellow power involve pizza-dog somehow?

Also, consider this a start of the petition to officially change the name of Hawkeye (Modern) to Hawkeye (Hawkguy).

Nope. I want Hawkguy in his t-shirt and sweatpants as a 4 star.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haetron wrote:
    Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) makes a lot of sense, given the focus on Team-Ups representing her working with Hawkguy, and in particular the red power turning into Hawkguy's red once you have enough teaming-up going on. Could the yellow power involve pizza-dog somehow?

Also, consider this a start of the petition to officially change the name of Hawkeye (Modern) to Hawkeye (Hawkguy).

Bro. Seriously bro....Bro.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    So...apparently his attack names have been leaked:
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Haetron wrote:

Nah, buck naked with an '80s Hawkeye face over his junk.
This discussion has been closed.