Ohhh, (unnamed) Spiral Galaxy Event

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    If Ultron is not playable, Galactus WILL NEVER be playable.

Come on, now..........
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    If Ultron is not playable, Galactus WILL NEVER be playable.

Come on, now..........

*Galactus matches 5, eats Earth*
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    It's funny how this turned into a Galactus is coming thread... Be careful with the expectations, because if it's a less serious character like Devil Dino you might be massively disappointed for what should be a fun new event (or anniversary week) (if last year is any indication).
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    You people are WAY off! Obviously, that graphic means Dazzler is coming.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe...maybe it's a sign that Drax the Destroyer is finally going to drop? Maybe in an event where he faces off against Ronan the Accuser?
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Knyghtmare wrote:
    Free Silver Surfers for everyone icon_e_smile.gif. You get a Silver Surfer! You get a Silver Surfer! Everyone gets Silver Surfers! Too much to ask for?

Knyghtmare
    S.H.I.E.L.D

BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It'll be interesting to see what the next star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png is, but a little bit on Galactus. Cyttorak imprisoned him, Phoenix Force defeated him with zero help, and Eternity's powers would make Galactus look like a 1 star character. While I doubt we see any of the three, Galactus isn't the be all and end all of the Marvel Universe. That honor would be for One-Above-All.

Also a little on the three I mentioned:

Cyttorak - Gave Jugs and Doctor Strange their powers.

Phoenix Force - Not so much a character, but a being that controls characters in the Marvel Universe. A lot of time spent with Jean Grey. Phoenix Force took over Jean Grey's daughter Rachel Summers and that's when Galactus was defeated.

Eternity - Helped save Galactus and Surfer on a few occasions in the comics.

Yes I read way too much into it, yes none of the three will probably be in the game, and yes I have to much time on my hands waiting around for Health Packs to regenerate.
  • ripa5.jpg

~Yeah right~
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    A Galactus event would be awesome

Maybe introduce Raids, I've played several mobile games that let your guild/friends/alliances tackle a Raid level mob

Would be cool to have that in this game
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    you will get one token for a 300 item vault
    730 item Vault. One item for each day of the game being out, with each item being a reward randomly selected from a reward you've received during your playtime. During testing, this resulted in average Vaults having 724/730 slots filled with 20 Iso and the other 6 slots being Crit Boosts, but we figure that's a fair distribution of prizes given out to most players. /s

How does the old saying go? "No truer word has been spoken in jest."
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    florida92 wrote:
    It'll be interesting to see what the next star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png is, but a little bit on Galactus. Cyttorak imprisoned him, Phoenix Force defeated him with zero help, and Eternity's powers would make Galactus look like a 1 star character. While I doubt we see any of the three, Galactus isn't the be all and end all of the Marvel Universe. That honor would be for One-Above-All.

Phoenix Force - Not so much a character, but a being that controls characters in the Marvel Universe. A lot of time spent with Jean Grey. Phoenix Force took over Jean Grey's daughter Rachel Summers and that's when Galactus was defeated.

Yes I read way too much into it, yes none of the three will probably be in the game, and yes I have to much time on my hands waiting around for Health Packs to regenerate.

You missed some.

Thor driving off a weakened galactus from asgard.

Reed and quasar turning back into galen his previous incarnation during waids ff run.

Franklin Richards "to me my Galactus" hickmans ff run. My favourite.

Beyonder **** slapping him during first secret wars.

Strange and ben grimm knocking the big g out during Byrnes run.

Tenebrous and aegis imprisoning him during annihilation.

I could go on.
  • florida92 wrote:
    It'll be interesting to see what the next star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png is, but a little bit on Galactus. Cyttorak imprisoned him, Phoenix Force defeated him with zero help, and Eternity's powers would make Galactus look like a 1 star character. While I doubt we see any of the three, Galactus isn't the be all and end all of the Marvel Universe. That honor would be for One-Above-All.

The beyonders >>
  • They probably won't do Adam Warlock until it's closer to the Infinity Gauntlet movie right?
  • They probably won't do Adam Warlock until it's closer to the Infinity Gauntlet movie right?
    Adam is one of my favorite characters ever, and I fear what they would do with him on games like MPQ or MAA, so idk if I want him or not.
  • CafeMaia wrote:
    my bet is on a cosmic theme mission similar to gauntlet or ultron. There will be a 5* release. Maybe Thanos or Galactus or Nebula (?). SS will be an essential, Iceman will be another. Maybe also a 3* or 4* release? Im guessing Adam Warlock or Doctor Strange.

Thanos and Galactus would never ever be made playable. They are pretty much the strongest beings in the universe.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    730 item Vault. One item for each day of the game being out, with each item being a reward randomly selected from a reward you've received during your playtime. During testing, this resulted in average Vaults having 724/730 slots filled with 20 Iso and the other 6 slots being Crit Boosts, but we figure that's a fair distribution of prizes given out to most players. /s

Finally, I am a hoarder.

215bd1305433b2cebfe31b1f4dcc0a11975999ef969246051bfc909a70ffff16.jpg
  • thisone wrote:
    Galactus is coming to eat your alliances!

Tell you what, if he's a giant space cloud I will personally lead the **** mob. Pitchforks and torches for everyone icon_e_smile.gif

What would be really awesome, is that if you lose, the characters you fought with get permanently deleted.

And you don't know this before you start. icon_twisted.gif
  • You guys are all wrong.

It'll be a Ninja+Mafia+Dark Avengers event.

But this time Daken, Juggs, and Venom will all be boosted to lvl 500 instead (1000 if SS is in your team)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    throvolos wrote:
    You guys are all wrong.

It'll be a Ninja+Mafia+Dark Avengers event.

But this time Daken, Juggs, and Venom will all be boosted to lvl 500 instead (1000 if SS is in your team)

6 waves of level 395 caltrops ninja's for 20 iso / wave.