Anniversary Week

13»

Comments

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    But yes, the anniversary tokens were great. Make sure you have plenty of HP stocked up until then. icon_e_smile.gif

Agreed -- save up your HP for the harvest-time cornucopia that is Anniversary Week!!!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wooodd wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Make sure you have plenty of HP stocked up until then. icon_e_smile.gif
    No chance of this, I have 275 imcoin.png and its 450 per slot. Given I have 4 ***'s and a **** waiting to take up slots and I'm F2P HP is a much needed resource. May let the excess ***'s & **** go for ISO and concentrate on building what I have for now (Daken, Mistique, IM40, Squirrel & Fisk).

In addition to this I have two token_legendary.png waiting to open, so again HP is in high demand.
    Let me tell you a little story about last anniversary. When the week began my HP stockpile was a bit low. When I saw what the tokens contained I was very tempted to buy HP for the first time ever to buy a 10-pack. Didn't manage to work it out though.
    ...but I did buy the daily deal tokens for 50 HP a pop and played as many lightning rounds as I could for more tokens. The very last day my HP stockpile was large enough to buy a 10-pack. One of the things I got there was 2500 HP. icon_e_smile.gif
    I get being stingy with the HP (F2P myself), but if there's one time for frivolous spending it it's during Anniversary week.

Assuming this anniversary will be anything like the previous, of course.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    Let me tell you a little story about last anniversary. When the week began my HP stockpile was a bit low. When I saw what the tokens contained I was very tempted to buy HP for the first time ever to buy a 10-pack. Didn't manage to work it out though.
    ...but I did buy the daily deal tokens for 50 HP a pop and played as many lightning rounds as I could for more tokens. The very last day my HP stockpile was large enough to buy a 10-pack. One of the things I got there was 2500 HP. icon_e_smile.gif
    I get being stingy with the HP (F2P myself), but if there's one time for frivolous spending it it's during Anniversary week.

Assuming this anniversary will be anything like the previous, of course.

HP in Tokens is definitely interesting and may sway me to "go crazy" icon_e_surprised.gif .

I'll probably let those missing ***'s go and save my points to see what comes. Not overly concerned about the characters anyway.
  • Woood, I would definitely let some of your underleveled 2*s go before getting rid of 3*s and 4*s you're waiting to roster - they will serve you better in the long run than 2* daken, moonstone or bullseye.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of course, just because last year's tokens were great doesn't mean this year's will be the same. Just have to put a little pin in the hope balloon there, to keep my own expectations reasonable if nothing else.

That said, I'm thinking this year maybe similar rewards but with a vault structure? If so, I hope the reset price isn't too high, because I'm likely to make some poor financial decisions.