Venom Heroic (9/21) Vault vs. the norm

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the vault. I bought a token for 100 hp.. won a 4thor!! So it was worth it for me.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haetron wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    i have

iceman purple
    reed blue
    force yellow

love to get any of them

Ummm how is this fair that someone gets this vault and someone else gets the next if the numbers are the same vault of 80

this event 3 days 3 + 3 alaince +2 earn =8
    next event 7 days 7 + 7 + 3 17 out of 80 for free that is almost 25% of the vault they are given to just 10% here

If its like the last A/B test, the second batch will happen on a PVP event, which do not last 7 days.

Plus, simulator is next, and that's not a 7 day event.

thought sim was a 7 day event. maybe they are going to run short events up to the ann week cause we are due for a 7 day
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I have the vault. Plunked down the 100HP for the daily deal. Pulled the Legendary token. To put icing on the cake, it was a blue Jean Grey. So, yeah...life is good.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I have the Venom vault, which is a shame because I had a vault during the Heroic Juggs test. I want one for a PVP!

[edit]I won't be buying tokens. One of my 4* is X-Force green and I have that at 5 and there's only 2 or 3 3* covers that I could use.
  • Me: PVE vault last time, PVE vault this time.

Girlfriend: PVP vault last time, PVE vault this time.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought a token because of all you people pulling 4* or legendaries.

lol me.

At least it was a Rogers yellowflag.png and not a 2*, so I got 500 ISO instead of 250?
  • I just pulled the iced creeper from that vault too.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had Heroic Vault for XFDP, got Heroic Vault again. Bobby Purple, Falcap Red, PX Yellow.
    Daily deal got me PX Yellow.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    didn't have PVP vault, but had Juggs Vault and now Venom Vault.

I let myself be influenced by all the great stories of purchasing the daily deal and getting a 4*. My result? icon_moonstone.pngpurpleflag.png of course.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Real question: is the 100 imcoin.png Daily Deal worth it for a 5% chance at a 4*?

I'm thinking no.
    When the storefront token pull rate is 0.3 % for a 4*, and 0.7% for Iceman (as displayed in game)... The Vault's 5% is an excellent value... I'd buy that for a dollar!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    why do they roate if you dont get what the what it shows.. counted the tokens

3 after certain token = Leg token and the click after it was reed then a 3 star and then some random ****....

count it down 3 2 1 click lands on the purple tokens and then flips to 2 star torch what was no where even around the purple token lol whtever
  • JVReal wrote:
    Real question: is the 100 imcoin.png Daily Deal worth it for a 5% chance at a 4*?

I'm thinking no.
    When the storefront token pull rate is 0.3 % for a 4*, and 0.7% for Iceman (as displayed in game)... The Vault's 5% is an excellent value... I'd buy that for a dollar!

Considering you get 200 imcoin.png for a dollar, sounds like you need to get spending!
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vault or no Vault it hasn't changed my luck of pulling 2* rewards from every single event token.
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    I got the vault and decided to buy a token for 100 HP since I needed all 3 of the 4 stars and obv could use the legendary token. Don't need any 3 stars.

Pulled a Blue Iceman cover. Very happy.

Yeah, I've purchased 2 tokens, and I've pulled a yellow PX and purple Iceman from the two I bought. The ones I earned just gave me 2*s.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far with the vault, buying 1 token per day, and earning the ones from the subs and progression.. i am shooting blanks..nothing but 2*'s.. Still though, event tokens have never been good to me.
  • I am SO GLAD I didn't get this vault. I hate the heroic events and even a legendary progression reward couldn't tempt me.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only need 2 of the 3 fixed 4* covers in my vault (already sold one purple Fury) but one of them is a red Thor, and I really need that, plus the other is green Iceman. Very tempted.

I'm glad I decided to go for it, because the RNG gods blessed me with that green Iceman cover on the second progression token. Somehow I doubt I'm getting the red Thor too, but I'm okay with that.
  • So far, I've been unlucky. 12 pulls (placed first in each sub and bought all the daily deal single tokens) and none of the 5 rewards I'd really like so far but I should have 3 more tokens coming my way so here's hoping. I'm tempted to splurge for a 10 pack but I know that it isn't worth it since that's more than the price for a single 4* cover and there's no guarantee for me pulling stuff I want.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the XFool vault, and it paid out 3 covers. Makes me kinda wish I had the Venom vault although I'm quite sure I wouldn't have the same kind of luck. Nothing to be done for it, I guess.
  • So what exactly is the criteria for getting a vault reward structure instead of the classic ones? PC vs. Mobile?