Next 4* DDQ - Invisible Woman - Worth levelling?

13»

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    And the answer was, no, she wasn't worth levelling. I beat it first try.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:
    so has it been nearly release order so far? I think fury, IW and xf are the first 3 4*s, right? if that generally holds, next up are 4thor, electra, starlord? pure speculation here.
    I'm guessing they try to use the most developed 4* at first. There are lots of fully covered and leveled Wolverines. Nick Fury has been around for ages too. Invisible Woman... well, there's likely plenty of fully covered Sues, but I don't know how many are leveled. icon_e_smile.gif
    I'd guess Thor is up next after Invisible woman. After that it becomes a bit of a **** shoot as Elektra and Starlord are probably closer to the Invisible Woman side of the spectrum. They could jump ahead to Professor X, or Hulkbuster... I guess we'll see.

And I think it's confirmed IMHB for next up after 4* Thor, so it does look like they are targeting the 4*s most likely to have levels/covers first.

Moon Roach: does wolveroach have an IW cover? I would be curious to hear how many very undercovered IWs get through this matchup. Theoretically, anyone can do it with 1 yellow cover and some decent board luck (so supersonic never goes off).
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    game play question for those who've played with IW - when she goes invisible does her logo get removed from tiles? thinking of pairings like gamora or patch or hulk. she's not really playable for me at 2/2/- but just curious. I could see her being an alternative option for a gauntlet type node or a carnage node. get some patch strikes out and go invis and just survive. or go invis and if gamora tanks everything, fire her black. just curious.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Moon Roach: does wolveroach have an IW cover? I would be curious to hear how many very undercovered IWs get through this matchup. Theoretically, anyone can do it with 1 yellow cover and some decent board luck (so supersonic never goes off).

Wolveroach's IW is level 140, 5/1/2. I was patient, and took only one hit of Supersonic.

One of the Roaches has also beaten it, on the third attempt, he's got a level 131 1/3/2 IW.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    game play question for those who've played with IW - when she goes invisible does her logo get removed from tiles? thinking of pairings like gamora or patch or hulk. she's not really playable for me at 2/2/- but just curious. I could see her being an alternative option for a gauntlet type node or a carnage node. get some patch strikes out and go invis and just survive. or go invis and if gamora tanks everything, fire her black. just curious.

No, she continues to tank her tiles, same as px. Just the next person in line will step up to take her damage after her move.