Next 4* DDQ - Invisible Woman - Worth levelling?

Comments

• razput1n
    razput1n Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I'm thinking she will go against she-hulk, SH can steal our shields and do aoe, also overlaps 2 colors, which they have been doing. So that seems like the cruelest pick possible.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    donietsche wrote:
    so far they have always taken a 3* and boosted him to 270. So, no Carnage if they maintain this approach. There are a lot of aoe dmg dealer in the 3* tier that could ruin IW (and our) day, anyway!
    We currently have 2*-4* characters slated for the 4* challenge nodes. Invisible Woman's opponent is slated to be a 3*, and should be an interesting battle. This one is more MPQ thematic than it is comic book thematic.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    donietsche wrote:
    so far they have always taken a 3* and boosted him to 270. So, no Carnage if they maintain this approach. There are a lot of aoe dmg dealer in the 3* tier that could ruin IW (and our) day, anyway!
    We currently have 2*-4* characters slated for the 4* challenge nodes. Invisible Woman's opponent is slated to be a 3*, and should be an interesting battle. This one is more MPQ thematic than it is comic book thematic.

So definitely an AOE/Board Shaker, so you won't be able to hide and match damage her with a low level IW.

Any hints as to it being BP or Shulkie? Those 2 make the best sense.

But GSBW would be interesting.. takes a while for her skills, so you would have time to get things going.
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    Could it be Sentry? That would be terrifying.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    donietsche wrote:

So definitely an AOE/Board Shaker, so you won't be able to hide and match damage her with a low level IW.

But GSBW would be interesting.. takes a while for her skills, so you would have time to get things going.

She-Hulk does seem to make the most sense: cheap AoE and board shake on a color that IW doesn't use, her blue will steal IW protect tile and her green will be just plain annoying. I really hope it is someone else...
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm betting KK with Reality Crush TU
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    gmp72 wrote:
    Only chance she would have, is if she can maintain invisibility and the opponent has no AoE damage.
    Hopefully the dev's bear this in mind when choosing an opponent.

Oh, I'm sure they'll have it in mind all right ... and specifically choose an AoE-spamming opponent, with a related TU battery to boot.
    I'm just waiting for the Colossus - Fastball Special TU
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    What health would a SheHulk have at 270?

*shudder*

I'm pretty much writing all of these off until I have fully covered 4s and don't need it anyway.
  • Malcrof
    What health would a SheHulk have at 270?

*shudder*

I'm pretty much writing all of these off until I have fully covered 4s and don't need it anyway.

Sentry would be insane as far as health and HP. So would Shulkie.. That is the main reason i am thinking they would go with someone a little less monstrous. (i may be wrong)

I would think an AOE and Tile maker.

Doc Oc fits the bill. Matches Sue's shields and makes attack tiles, had a board shake, and an AoE, and will be manageable. He also shares 2 colors with IW.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:
    Invisible Woman's opponent is slated to be a 3*, and should be an interesting battle. This one is more MPQ thematic than it is comic book thematic.

Please let it be Professor X.

Just two invisible people slapping each other for an hour.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    donietsche wrote:

well, hope its panther so I can skip altogether. gsbw takes so long and ai plays deceptive so poorly, that one is actually doable, if only I had some green.
  • Has it actually been confirmed that Invisible Woman is the next 4* DDQ? Where did it say that?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sterno wrote:
    Has it actually been confirmed that Invisible Woman is the next 4* DDQ? Where did it say that?
    Not yet. People are making an assumption or educated guess (take your pick) based on the contents of the current DDQ vault.
  • Seantw05
    Seantw05 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Sterno wrote:
    Has it actually been confirmed that Invisible Woman is the next 4* DDQ? Where did it say that?
    Not confirmed that it's the next one but IceIX referenced it in this thread
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seantw05 wrote:
    Sterno wrote:
    And, notably, he didn't reject the premise that she's next.
  • Malcrof
    DayvBang wrote:
    Seantw05 wrote:
    Sterno wrote:

She's Next.

Sounds like a hit list has been drawn up and given to Bullseye.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    so has it been nearly release order so far? I think fury, IW and xf are the first 3 4*s, right? if that generally holds, next up are 4thor, electra, starlord? pure speculation here.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    DayvBang wrote:
    Seantw05 wrote:
    Sterno wrote:
    Yep, she's next. Just haven't updated the upcoming thread yet today.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    so has it been nearly release order so far? I think fury, IW and xf are the first 3 4*s, right? if that generally holds, next up are 4thor, electra, starlord? pure speculation here.
    I'm guessing they try to use the most developed 4* at first. There are lots of fully covered and leveled Wolverines. Nick Fury has been around for ages too. Invisible Woman... well, there's likely plenty of fully covered Sues, but I don't know how many are leveled. icon_e_smile.gif
    I'd guess Thor is up next after Invisible woman. After that it becomes a bit of a **** shoot as Elektra and Starlord are probably closer to the Invisible Woman side of the spectrum. They could jump ahead to Professor X, or Hulkbuster... I guess we'll see.
  • What about QS? I could see that being interesting. He starts spamming his blue you blow them up in his face right before he pops em. They share green too so fighting him for those matches while also trying to deny him blue matches sounds like a pain. Her Force Crush does work on his lock tiles doesn't it? If not never mind.