Wow. 1000 pts did not make top 100!

13»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    GurlBYE wrote:
    Someone entering 3 star now has 40 characters they can't get more of daily without having them, relying on lucky taco draws to advance that since the event rewards don't always line up with DDQ.

DDQ to begin with is beneficial but benefits vested players more then those just jumping into 3 stars
    no doubt those starting now have a seemingly daunting task ahead of them - 40 *** is really a lot. when I started I think it was around 25 and when I began my transition it was around 30 or a little more. I have continually asked for less new characters but now that I've nearly filled out a *** roster, I can see where new characters help those who basically have all the older ones. started my *** transition around the time ddq started and hopefully now that I'm at a point I can start working on ****s soon, hopefully they will begin a path there as well. some of my early transition without ddq was painfully slow. I did very well in pve though. if you pve a lot, I suggest a t100 pve alliance. that would help covers come in a little faster and more tokens from sub alliance rewards. I skipped the step to a t100 pve alliance and I'm sure that would have sped things up a little if I would have done that as soon as I started consistently placing well in pve.