star.pngstar.png
icon_thor.png Marvel NOW!
icon_bullseye.png Dark Avengers
star.png
icon_venom.png Dark Avengers
icon_juggernaut.png Classic

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, icon_thor.pngredflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_thor.pngredflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. icon_ms_marvel.pngblackflag.png
300. Event Token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. 1000 iso8.png
575. 25 imcoin.png
650. Event Token
725. 50 imcoin.png
800. icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
850. 1000 iso8.png
900. Event Token
950. 1000 iso8.png
1000. icon_carnage.pngredflag.png
1300. icon_antman.pngpurpleflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Ending Time Countdowns

Slice 1
Slice 2
Slice 3
Slice 4
Slice 5

Comments

• Anyone know which slice likely to be high scoring ? I wanna go for 1300 icon_redface.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    X23 wrote:
    Anyone know which slice likely to be high scoring ? I wanna go for 1300 icon_redface.gif
    I usually pick slice 1 when I want to go for 1300. Purple is the one Ant-man color I have maxed though, so this time I'll go with slice 5 and 1000 points.
  • what's the fastest team for this? please I need to know to shield hop

BTW is it a good event to do prof x/GSBW? always wanted to try it
  • Quebbster
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    what's the fastest team for this? please I need to know to shield hop

Depends on what level your Professor is. In order for it to work, Masterplan needs to produce purple, so his blue damage needs to be less than GSBW's purple damage. Scarlet Witch is a nice third.
    I may go with X-force and either Daken or Grocket for extended pushes.
  • Quebbster wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    what's the fastest team for this? please I need to know to shield hop

Depends on what level your Professor is. In order for it to work, Masterplan needs to produce purple, so his blue damage needs to be less than GSBW's purple damage. Scarlet Witch is a nice third.
    I may go with X-force and either Daken or Grocket for extended pushes.
    so GSBW higher than prof x got it thanks
  • Quebbster wrote:
    X23 wrote:
    Anyone know which slice likely to be high scoring ? I wanna go for 1300 icon_redface.gif
    I usually pick slice 1 when I want to go for 1300. Purple is the one Ant-man color I have maxed though, so this time I'll go with slice 5 and 1000 points.

For Falcon PvP, slice 1 is high scoring. With GSBW PvP, the time slot is all different, thus I assume it might be different.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The Holy Spread Sheet of Gross Oversimplification has very few suggestions. In fact, there are only 5 that don't have any active powers that overlap with GSBW, and they are Black Panther, Daken, Luke Cage, Spider-Man and The Hood. I've given Daken / Hood a spin, living with the overlap in Black, but Hood's too squishy. So instead I've been trying Daken / Professor X with some success. And there's no overlap there because my prof is 5/0/3 and so has no purple and only passives. He's also squishy, but packs a punch when there's a match-5.

I'm thinking of swapping out Daken for Black Panther, but this event BP isn't boosted so that might be less successful. I'm also tempted by Witch / Prof X, overlaps be damned.

:edit: Witch / Prof X, oh my gosh golly.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    X23 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    X23 wrote:

For Falcon PvP, slice 1 is high scoring. With GSBW PvP, the time slot is all different, thus I assume it might be different.
    I can usually get to 1300 in Slice 1 in the Monday-Wednesday tournament too...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    weeee.. having fun with my newly 166 SW and PX. Will play with them until time for a serious climb.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Suggestions for someone w/o a usable Prof X and a GSBW w/ a 4 green / 5 red / 1 purple build? Running w/ most high tier 3*s w/ 10-12 covers in the 104-114 range. And, at some point, I'll put my roster up and provide a link, so I don't have to put that each time. Thanks!
  • LordXberk
    Options
    That assumes the servers get back up and running, of course.... icon_mad.gif

And, is Slice 1 still the high scoring one for this event?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MrGaunt25 wrote:
    Suggestions for someone w/o a usable Prof X and a GSBW w/ a 4 green / 5 red / 1 purple build? Running w/ most high tier 3*s w/ 10-12 covers in the 104-114 range. And, at some point, I'll put my roster up and provide a link, so I don't have to put that each time. Thanks!

If you have MoStorm and Daken, i would go that route.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    I suspect that there will be a lot of people running PX/SW/GSBW.

My counter is going to be GSBW/JG/PX. It is slower on O, but it totally negates the SW and match 5 combos.
  • LordXberk
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    MrGaunt25 wrote:

If you have MoStorm and Daken, i would go that route.

Thanks for the reply, but no dice. Mohawk is only 4/3/1 and 91 Level. Of the boosted characters that are usable for me, I have Patch, Daken, and Sentry! Grocket is somewhat passable, but likely slow bcs I don't have many blue covers.

Gonna be a chore to get to 800 in this one. If Slice 1 is still the highest scoring bracket, I'll probably jump into that one and just hope I can get some decent boards and use some solid unboosted characters (IF, Cyke, KK, Cage). Whomp, whomp.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm having much fun with Rocket & Groot amd Scarlet Witch. I'm guessing it's not too hot in defence, but when it works, Lord it's fast and fun.
    I've Got a Plan into Arcane Incantation into Deceptive Tactics off of a multiplier gem into Sniper Rifle into they are all dead, Dave, everybody is dead.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Overnight I lost more than 200 points, I guess level 125 5/3/5 GSBW, level 166 3/5/5 Witch and level 188 5/0/3 Professor X just aren't that good on defence.

My retaliation nodes are mostly Patch / Daken, so that seems to be the team of choice. And X Witch eats them for breakfast. Which it's time for.
  • Moon Roach wrote:
    Overnight I lost more than 200 points, I guess level 125 5/3/5 GSBW, level 166 3/5/5 Witch and level 188 5/0/3 Professor X just aren't that good on defence.

My retaliation nodes are mostly Patch / Daken, so that seems to be the team of choice. And X Witch eats them for breakfast. Which it's time for.
    yeah prof x goes down easily....for hops or climbing only
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

You're not going to hop with PX against all the JG teams out there.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

was speaking in general, jean grey didn't exist yet iirc
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    all you have to is avoid the JG teams. line up other teams for you hop, there is a skip button. still works against fistbusters and the like I'm guessing.