check internet connection

13»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    Asmodius37 wrote:
    I demand I be compensated 2 4* covers of choice, 20000 hero points, and 100000 iso for my pain, suffering, and mental trauma. icon_razz.gif

i demand a fluffy puppy... I say they are testing the new FAMILY THING and blew up the entire game

This is total **** though i grinded for top 10 in this event now i can only play from 5 to 7 and wont be back to 11 so i lose my covers total **** and cant even now play the 8pm PVP
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Cylaali wrote:
    I somehow got attacked in pvp while I've been waiting for the internet connection to come back.

Apparently some folks are able to play. Seeing updates on Line, but for the most part it's down dooby doo down down.
  • Cylaali wrote:
    I somehow got attacked in pvp while I've been waiting for the internet connection to come back.
    That simply means not everyone's affected.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cylaali wrote:

Apparently some folks are able to play. Seeing updates on Line, but for the most part it's down dooby doo down down.

yea the **** is some can play but when you ask what will be down about it they will say nothing will be done since they will say it EFFECT all so nothing will be given
  • Android User here. Same problem as many mentioning here.
    Stuck on "Check Internet Connection"
    Attempted to fix by 'force stopping' Google Play Store : No Effect
    Attempted to fix by uninstalling and re-installing : No Effect
    Even created a Google+ account during the reinstallation process (much to my chagrin)
    Frustrating.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was able to connect long enough to see I already lost 100 points in PVP. That's tinykitty right there.
    Also missing the start of the second sub while I was top 2.
    Oh, and I will miss the next 8h due to sleep, so it will compound even further. Where do I send my ticket?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    how frustrating. shield expiring soon and game messed up the time stamp for last LR and screwed me out of seeds (was sitting there with it open waiting for the start and it never did - had to close out and was a few minutes into it and no seeds). dammit, Tuesday afternoon LRs are important to me (need to get KK to 140 for her event). glad I already got my xf black but after struggling in the first event I needed to post a good score here and would be close to t25 which I need for kk.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This belongs in "Bugs and Technical Issues", not general. However, I know if I move it there before the outage ends, a new one will crop up here.

If you have anything useful to add, please use this thread.

Locking this thread, and stickying it until the outage is resolved.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone,

We are aware of connection issues affecting some players and are working on a fix. There was an error outside of our initial control and we are working to correct it as quickly as we can.

Thank you for your patience while we sort it out.
This discussion has been closed.