check internet connection

Comments

• tiger92882 wrote:
    I blame Malcrof also, but keep quiet about being able to enter a PvP with a different character, I have been using the lightning rounds to get the character in that I want to climb with in PvP when I don't have someone covered well or they aren't that good.

Then you should be banned, for exploiting.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am accepting of my fate... had just broken my sheild and it crashed mid fight, so i am out the HP on the shield. and leaving work soon, with an hour+ commute.. so sitting mid 800s with no shield (probably lower because i am sure the crash counted as a loss).. i expect to see -600 pts when i get home.

and i had just spent some $$ today with them.. this is the kinda thing that makes you want to just give up.
  • connection error for steam as well
  • Splarne wrote:
    corrupti0N wrote:
    just when my shield expires weeeeee

At least no one can hit you?

no, it's part of the secret LINE group. we are all still connected and now hitting all of these folks with expiring shields.

I planned my shield expiration around my lunch time. I wont have an opportunity to play till after work now. So Im expecting a beat down -500pts when I get back icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    edited August 2015
    Splarne wrote:
    corrupti0N wrote:
    just when my shield expires weeeeee

At least no one can hit you?

no, it's part of the secret LINE group. we are all still connected and now hitting all of these folks with expiring shields.
    so are you fight club, lizard squad, or ISIS? Because this is damned evil. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Anonymous takes KK covers very seriously.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Bummer. I was making good progress, hopefully we get a consolation prize.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm getting that error too. I got it a little earlier today, rebooted and that fixed it, but now I'm getting it again. Rebooting my tablet did not fix it this time.

I'm assuming it is something in the most recent patch. Alternatively if it is affecting everyone, it could be a server issue.

I'm using android. Anyone else?
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Glad it wasn't just me, I was playing lightning rounds when it happened, at least I have 19 hours or something in the PVP, and a few hours till my pve refresh.
  • nwman wrote:
    Glad it wasn't just me, I was playing lightning rounds when it happened, at least I have 19 hours or something in the PVP, and a few hours till my pve refresh.

17 minutes to the end of this first sub for me.

i was a grinding fool.

now, i'm contemplating what is for dinner.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Yup. Down just as I was going to grind before end of sub. icon_evil.gif
  • This happened t me yesterday. Lost two hours and Sam, possibly, because of connection issues
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    I'm guessing an intern tripped in the server room
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Hamster poop break.
  • I demand I be compensated 2 4* covers of choice, 20000 hero points, and 100000 iso for my pain, suffering, and mental trauma. icon_razz.gif
  • Asmodius37 wrote:
    I demand I be compensated 2 4* covers of choice, 20000 hero points, and 100000 iso for my pain, suffering, and mental trauma. icon_razz.gif

i demand to be compensated for your pain and suffering too. icon_lol.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Splarne wrote:
    Asmodius37 wrote:
    I demand I be compensated 2 4* covers of choice, 20000 hero points, and 100000 iso for my pain, suffering, and mental trauma. icon_razz.gif

i demand to be compensated for your pain and suffering too. icon_lol.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm Brian and so's my wife!
  • I am now getting this too, even though I've been able to play almost all day long without issue.
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    I somehow got attacked in pvp while I've been waiting for the internet connection to come back.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    how do we check internet connection. Im looking at the cord now what..

and where do we put the check mark ?
This discussion has been closed.