edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Mine's working, Demiurge, please check yours

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Glad it's not just me
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Me too. I tried switching to mobile data from wifi, got into a match, but upon exiting the match I'm getting the same message. So it ain't my phone.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Yep, mine too.
  • As others said, check yours since mine works fine. Happened to me mid node grind.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    seems to be everyone.. i was mid match in Made Man.. had gotten nicely over 800.. it happens any time i go for an XFW black, so probably my fault.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    My app is not working either. But it has been super weird, because before it stopped working it allowed me to play in Vision event, without the vision!!! I had just played a LR with Doom in the center and then I changed to the vision event, but it has let me enter the game and play a match with Doom in the centre in Vision event. Then when I finished the match it has stopped working.

So Malcrof sorry but I think I am the culpable icon_razz.gif

Weird weird.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 664 Critical Contributor
    I also blame Malcrof.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Ultron round 1 confirmed?

On a serious note: please, please, please: change that message once for all: it really adds insult to injury...
  • same here, during my 3rd clear. icon_e_sad.gif
  • **** IM STREAMING!!!!! HOW DARE U????
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2015
    Yeah me to. Every time I finish a match 'check internet connection' . On Android.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would never have broken my shield if i knew it would break the internet. Can you just comp me an XFW black or 2, so i don't have to bring down the servers every time.
    thanks.
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    seems to be everyone.. i was mid match in Made Man.. had gotten nicely over 800.. it happens any time i go for an XFW black, so probably my fault.

I, for one, blame Malcrof.
  • tiger92882
    tiger92882 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I blame Malcrof also, but keep quiet about being able to enter a PvP with a different character, I have been using the lightning rounds to get the character in that I want to climb with in PvP when I don't have someone covered well or they aren't that good.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    mr_X wrote:
    Yeah me to. Every time I finish a match 'check internet connection' . On Android.

Same, but on iOS. It came back up long enough for me to finish a match at which point it went down again
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Same for me iOS.
  • just when my shield expires weeeeee
  • Arimis_Thorn
    corrupti0N wrote:
    just when my shield expires weeeeee

At least no one can hit you?
  • s9id3r
    s9id3r Posts: 8
    Same problem here. Check internet connection
  • corrupti0N wrote:
    just when my shield expires weeeeee

At least no one can hit you?

no, it's part of the secret LINE group. we are all still connected and now hitting all of these folks with expiring shields.
This discussion has been closed.