"Check Internet Connection" - Aug 25 2015

124»

Comments

• Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    DayvBang wrote:
    Philly79 wrote:
    I saw a guy on fb got 10k hp and 40k iso for the issue, another guy received 10 hulk covers....those are the types of rewards I want...not sure how these guys were able to pry those types of comps but damn man only 250hp for the rest of us? I would have bought a couple of 10-packs with that kind of coin...
    I suspect those people were pulling your leg.

Possibly or maybe they were comped for another issue and claimed they were awarded better items than the rest of us so people would envy his imaginary awards.
  • Looks like it is happening again.
    Unable to connect
  • I haven't been able to log on since this whole thing started. I'm on Windows 10 and whenever I load MPQ it ends up at the Check Internet Connection screen. It actually knocks out my connection to the internet while it's open. ****? I'm able to play other Steam games but this is aggravating.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    n3xus503 wrote:
    I haven't been able to log on since this whole thing started. I'm on Windows 10 and whenever I load MPQ it ends up at the Check Internet Connection screen. It actually knocks out my connection to the internet while it's open. ****? I'm able to play other Steam games but this is aggravating.
    I'd recommend opening a customer support ticket. It sounds like something may be corrupted with your game installation (since nobody else is replying to say they're affected), and they may be able to tell you how to reinstall without losing game data.