"Check Internet Connection" - Aug 25 2015

Comments

• MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I'm having the same issue - iPhone 5 with latest iOS.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Sorry, everyone, it's my fault. I have myself positioned to hit 1000, which took down the game.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Same problem. Got interrupted during the Big Ench in DDQ going for the BP black. Gonna be ticked off if I miss out on that reward. Not to mention the KK rewards from Made Man. What a bummer.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Servers are back up.

Quit your complaining, you bunch of babies.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    I see lots of servers up reports from folks - they still need to kick the PC server (steam version still down)

Edit - PC up again
  • So do we get compensated for losing out on 200 pvp points on a crucial shield hop? -_-
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone,

We are aware of connection issues affecting some players and are working on a fix. There was an error outside of our initial control and we are working to correct it as quickly as we can.

Thank you for your patience while we sort it out.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

We are aware of connection issues affecting some players and are working on a fix. There was an error outside of our initial control and we are working to correct it as quickly as we can.

Thank you for your patience while we sort it out.

so what is going to be done about it... Those who Could not grind the last hours in the PVE so why even keep playing now top 10 is long gone
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    so what is going to be done about it... Those who Could not grind the last hours in the PVE so why even keep playing now top 10 is long gone
    You should open a customer support ticket to make your case for compensation. I don't know if they'll give you anything, but that's the way to pursue it.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    You should open a customer support ticket to make your case for compensation. I don't know if they'll give you anything, but that's the way to pursue it.

thanks will do just did not know if they told you anything like they was going to do something and dont file tickets so they dont get thousands of tickets

edit decided tonight not to file a ticket burned though my health packs doing PVP so i doubt i would keep the PVE grind fest up.... so even though my rank fell some it would fall farer since i doubt im giong to keep the insane grinding needed for top 10.

that sentry cover isnt worth the hassle (plus got a antman out of the pvp icon_e_smile.gif
  • ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I think I'm going to stop spending real money on this game. Too many issues only to be tossed a heroic token and 50 hp like in the past.
  • ZekeBarrett
    "We are aware of the connection errors that some experienced today and it should now be corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience.

For those who requested compensation for this issue:

Due to this issue being wide spread, we are unable to offer compensation to players on an individual level. It would be unfair to credit one player without crediting all players affected by the issue. Therefore, if there is to be a compensation, it will be en mass, and it will be announced on the forums:"

So please tell me why I should still support this game with my wallet?!
  • I also got the same cut and paste response to my ticket. I missed out on my grind to the end for my PVE and the beginning of the next, throwing off my score. Getting tired of spending real money on this game to have such uncaring responses when things go wrong.
  • The connection error is back for me. Now the second time I've set aside time to play only to find out that I can't.

I'm hopeful for no issues in the next PVE. I've given up on this one.
  • OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Steam users.

Today start game = New Game... Tutorial!!! So all data lost :S

Its a problem for all Steam user, or only for me?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the same cut/paste reply. Totally wrecked my lightning round progression, but oh well.
  • ZekeBarrett
    250hp and 1500 iso for the outage. So at least it's better than what I thought.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    I saw a guy on fb got 10k hp and 40k iso for the issue, another guy received 10 hulk covers....those are the types of rewards I want...not sure how these guys were able to pry those types of comps but damn man only 250hp for the rest of us? I would have bought a couple of 10-packs with that kind of coin...
  • OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Philly79 wrote:
    I saw a guy on fb got 10k hp and 40k iso for the issue, another guy received 10 hulk covers....those are the types of rewards I want...not sure how these guys were able to pry those types of comps but *** man only 250hp for the rest of us? I would have bought a couple of 10-packs with that kind of coin...

Wat!?! impossibile... have u see or some1 tell u?

Btw... yesterday cant play... (late login... received compensation), today open a 2* token and take 4* Elektra (then log-out), back now and lost data again... new server maintenance?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Philly79 wrote:
    I saw a guy on fb got 10k hp and 40k iso for the issue, another guy received 10 hulk covers....those are the types of rewards I want...not sure how these guys were able to pry those types of comps but damn man only 250hp for the rest of us? I would have bought a couple of 10-packs with that kind of coin...
    I suspect those people were pulling your leg.