"Check Internet Connection" - Aug 25 2015

Comments

• down for me android
  • Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Are the servers down?
    If so, it would be nice if we got an error message saying that.
    This way, we spend time checking other apps, wifi connections etc.

Same on android and I agree
  • Oh, thank goodness. It's not just me having the "Check Internet Connection" issue then. I'm on the Steam version as well and I got the lost connection screen and closed out the program. Everytime I try to boot it up, it gives the intro loading screen and then says Check Internet Connection.
  • Same, on android
  • yeah it is down for me too and I was driving in the 900s. Problem is not all the servers are down. Some are working for my alliance so I could be losing pts left and right now.
  • i agree with you guys we should get compensation in form of hero points etc.. ive spent real money like many others :/
  • I don't receive 1000 iso point in dea deadpool daily because server is down
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jzinaz wrote:
    I demand compensation for this issue. The following items will be acceptable:

(1) 10 fully covered 5* characters
    (2) 600 4* covers of my choice
    (3) 1 Billion ISO
    (4) 100 Billion coins
    (5) A video apology from each staff member.

(J/k) I'm waiting to someone's post who looks very similar to this.

I actually am wanting compensation for server problems causing us to lose out on the black Black Panther cover that's offered on today's DDQ.
    Today is the second time where server issues are messing up the chance to get that very coveted cover from DDQ.
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    i'm somehow getting attacked in pvp but getting the "check internet connection" message. i only have 3 hours left in my slice.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried connecting both through my home network on Verizon and through ATT -- alas, no joy. And my shield is totally about to expire. And I really need Kamala covers.
  • This is **** I was in first place it better not screw me out of this. I will quit playing the game. I'm tired of it.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've PMed both IceIX and David [Hi-FI] Moore to make sure they're aware of the issue.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    It's been almost an hour now and no word for red or green type other than ice saying to someone "you are not first post". i thought at least some acknowledgement of the situation and they are working one it would be a good thing. I hope not everyone in office takes lunch together and leave hamsters running in the servers unsupervised.

EDIT: looks like i spoke too soon thx dave.
  • Me too
    ...here we go again!!
  • Thor82
    Thor82 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    same here man. I know I lost ground in pve. SMH icon_evil.gif
  • i think when this sort of thing happens they should cut access from everyone that way no loss in progression in pve or attacks in pvp
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Meh. I'm sure there's a good reason.
    Any idea when we can expect them back, staffies?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Based on the 4 existing threads and the fact that I came to check the same thing I'd say yes.

Total **** going to love to see how many of their massive amount of new players stick around after seeing how badly they are going to be screwed when the servers come back on.. Meaning they will give nothing for the outage.

Im still waiting for my Yellow iron man 3 star that i should of got but D3 refuses to give to me 5+ months ago

back up and fell from 2nd to 6th in the PVE thanks for messing us over
  • killerkoala
    i hope they reset servers so that everyone gets all their characters full health and have 10 health packs, just for a start.
  • killerkoala
    slidecage wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Based on the 4 existing threads and the fact that I came to check the same thing I'd say yes.

Total **** going to love to see how many of their massive amount of new players stick around after seeing how badly they are going to be screwed when the servers come back on.. Meaning they will give nothing for the outage.

Im still waiting for my Yellow iron man 3 star that i should of got but D3 refuses to give to me 5+ months ago

we'll get a heroic token and maybe 50 hero points, but other than that i wouldn't expect anything more.