Character survey - Who did you suggest?

12346»

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    _Ryu_ wrote:
    craynays wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks it would be sick if there was a Stan Lee character?

Isn't Stan Lee The-One-above-all and consequently the mightiest being in Marvel multiverse?!

IMDB says that he was the latest incarnation of Mastermind.
  • I think I'm obsessed. I'm on the survey thing now, and cannot think of anyone else at all LOL.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    For the record, my picks (10 each)
    New - Howard the Duck, Monica Rambeau, Silver Surfer, Mister Fantastic, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Spider-Ham, Rogue, Dr. Strange, Gambit
    Variants - Symbiote Spidey, Eddie Brock Venom, WW Hulk, Sam Wilson Cap, X-Force Psylocke, 80s Cyclops, Classic Scarlet Witch, female Loki, Hawkguy, Classic Moonstone

Looking back to find where IceIX wanted Howard to be the first 5*.

This is interesting. How many of these were guesses...and how many were known? Howard, SS, MrF, Miles, Gwen all here as new, and some of the variants are also in. Is this a good list to guess future characters?
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've filled out a few, usually only 2-3 names apiece

World War Hulk, Black-suit Spiderman, Rogue, Gambit.

Next time I'm going to ask for Aunt May and M.O.D.O.K.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    These character surveys always have me a bit bitter because (with the 4* Eddie Brock Venom) I'm pretty certain I will never get to see one of the characters I want most in this game; Agent Venom (Flash Thompson).

I mean... why would they chose Brock over Thompson for a Venom variant?! Yeah he's the original, but Agent Venom is just so much cooler and has modern relevance for promotional purposes. He just got a (another) solo series even! In space!