Character survey - Who did you suggest?

Options

Comments

• Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    For the record, my picks (10 each)
    New - Howard the Duck, Monica Rambeau, Silver Surfer, Mister Fantastic, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Spider-Ham, Rogue, Dr. Strange, Gambit
    Variants - Symbiote Spidey, Eddie Brock Venom, WW Hulk, Sam Wilson Cap, X-Force Psylocke, 80s Cyclops, Classic Scarlet Witch, female Loki, Hawkguy, Classic Moonstone

What was the point of the character survey taken during last years anniversary? I believe Gambit won by a landslide.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,315 Site Admin
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    What was the point of the character survey taken during last years anniversary? I believe Gambit won by a landslide.
    Gambit is one of those unfortunate cases where the licensing isn't the easiest. Someone we'd love to do but isn't just a case of "yep, let's put them in!" and getting the work going. Absolutely doesn't mean we won't actively try though.

Edit: As well, these polls are *great* ways of showing Marvel what our fans want, which obviously helps with that.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I picked Mara Jade and Blink.

For variants, I picked hulk and iron man.
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    Options
    New: Namor, Valeria, Emma Frost, Ultimate Reed Richards (The Maker!)
    Variants: Secret Wars Doom (God Doom!), Miles Morales Spidey
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New: Gambit, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Green Goblin, Kraven.

Variant: Symbiote Spidey.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gambit, Blob, Omega Red and Dr. Strange

For the alternate: Cyttorak Colossus
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I asked for Hydra goons so we'd get a new storyline.

Really, any other villians would be good.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    NEW - Sabertotoh, Nightcrawler, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Apocalypse, Omega Red

VARIANT - Spiderman 2099, Spider-doppleganger, Web of Spiderman #100 (Spider Armor), Colossus (Juggernaut)
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    IBmdCG1.jpg?1

Space needs some funk.

New: Taskmaster, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, Rogue, Thanos, Spider-Gwen, Moon Knight, Apocalypse, M.O.D.O.K., Super Skrull

Variants: The Void, Nick Fury, Lady Loki, 90s Jim Lee Blue and Yellow spandex Cyclops
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Alot of great suggestions I havent even think of are here, nice flow.

New: More darkside of marvel like Mandarin, or Red Skull with a hole new Hydra storyline in the handbag... and Ghost Rider... and Spider Woman.
    Varity: Please of every only 4* Version like Prof X or Ant-Man a cool 3*... and of course a usable 4* Black Spidey.
    IceIX wrote:
    Gambit is one of those unfortunate cases where the licensing isn't the easiest. Someone we'd love to do but isn't just a case of "yep, let's put them in!" and getting the work going. Absolutely doesn't mean we won't actively try though.
    Wow, thats a surprise for me, havent thought that FOX are such dutchbags, could imagine with the new upcoming Tatum/Gambit Movie they triple the costs for any license for him.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jackstar0 wrote:
    I said:

New:
    Morgan Le Fay, Spider-Woman, Nova (Rider), Darkhawk, Winter Soldier, Mr Fantastic, Havok, War Machine, Sleepwalker.

Remakes:
    Hulk, Venom (Flash or Eddie), Moonstone (original), Nick Fury (original)

I just want ol' Nick because I freakin' loved Secret Warriors.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who said Darkhawk. It's never going to happen, but a fella can dream.
  • Unknown
    Options
    oops, i only suggested one. didn't think of doing multiple.

anyway, i suggested iceman and wanting another variant of cyclops.
  • Unknown
    Options
    With all these fours they might as well add a 5 star tier that isn't updated very often. I say a handicapped Ultron and an amazing/superior Spider-man like 6 months apart.

The devs could troll with 6/10 star tiers that are only available in events that happen extremely infrequently: Howard the Duck, Stan Lee, and Thanos.
  • RocknRolla4IV
    Options
    From memory (because I just added a couple off the top of my head) I requested -

New: War Machine, Gambit, Spider-Gwen
    Variant: Hulk (any variation)

Kept it simple, but after reading people's suggestions I would really like to see the Sam Wilson variant of Cap as well. Kind of like getting a variant for Cap and Falcon at the same time!
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    mr_X wrote:
    Went with some of the characters from the X Men Children of the Atom game I used to play on my Saturn. Such as Silver Samurai, Omega Red, Iceman and one of the Sentinel robot who hunts mutants.

It was just off the top of my head but would also like to see Gambit, Morbious, Green Goblin and Sandman.
    SENTINEL would be such a good character since D3 likes OP goons

Tho he should totally be a character...lasers...sentinel drones....being a complete utter BLEEP...ah good times

sentinal-stance.gif

Yeah anything with lasers, sentinel drones and rocket feet sound's good to me. Could be an antidote to hulkbuster.

Mastermold would make a good Ultron like boss. Really hope they do a sentinel. That and the green goblin.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    I went with Iceman, Jean Grey, Cable, Magik and Mysterio for new characters. My mind went blank and I missed characters like Dr Strange, Black Bolt, Havok :\

For variants I put Miles Morales Spidey, X-Force Psylocke, Cyttorak Colossus and FalCap
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    For the record, my picks (10 each)
    New - Howard the Duck, Monica Rambeau, Silver Surfer, Mister Fantastic, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Spider-Ham, Rogue, Dr. Strange, Gambit
    Variants - Symbiote Spidey, Eddie Brock Venom, WW Hulk, Sam Wilson Cap, X-Force Psylocke, 80s Cyclops, Classic Scarlet Witch, female Loki, Hawkguy, Classic Moonstone

just be glad they aren't capcom in this regard....
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am so proud not to be the first, or even second person to vote Darkhawk. DARKHAWK!!! It's a long shot, but then again we'vealready got Squirrel Girl and Kamala Khan, so...

A couple of my other oddball choices were Spider-Man Noir, Jean Grey, Doctor Octopus (2099), Omega Red, and Mister Sinister. We need more villains, and we need more ladies!
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stupid question: can anyone share a link to the survey? icon_e_wink.gif
    I know there is one in the game, but at the moment I am out of my phone, and I would prefer to fill it using my PC but I cannot find any link or announcement...
    Sometimes I think that D3 has a problem with distribution the information icon_razz.gif
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    wow there's definitely some....suggestions out there.

I chose Spider-Gwen, Dr Strange and Jubilee.

I want a 2 star.png Jubilee (90's cartoon) and a 3 star.png (current baby wielding vamp) version of Jubes.

Also why has spider-Gwen not happened yet? seriously, we got She-Thor, Kamala Khan and Squirrel girl right off the bat.

We're all going to end up with stupid-costume X-23 by the way. calling it now. No one asked for her, she turned up anyway.