Character survey - Who did you suggest?

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    people in this thread need to start fighting on whether ghost rider is 3* or 4*
    Malcrof wrote:
    Rogan Josh wrote:
    I chose Spider-Gwen, Dr Strange and Jubilee.

Vampire Jubilee needs to be in the game!

I kinda want jubilee in game just to hear D3's summary of her, I didn't realize she became a vamp until recently and it seems like she has a crazy storyline...."she's a vampire with sparkly powers, did marvel see twilight coming?"
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

The Watcher would technically not have any abilities as he/his race (even though they do sometimes) do not interfere, they just watch and record.

Do the Venture Bros version of Watcher... A very conspicuous robot who keeps screaming "IGNORE ME!"

Instead of battle powers, maybe he can reduce the points lost per defensive loss.
  • Alx85
    Alx85 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Captain Britain! A little nod for the UK players icon_e_smile.gif
  • OnyxSnake
    OnyxSnake Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    OnyxSnake wrote:
    5*
    Thanos
    Apocalypse
    The Collector
    Uwatu the Watcher
    Leach
    Franklin Richards
    Ultron
    Galactus

The Watcher would technically not have any abilities as he/his race (even though they do sometimes) do not interfere, they just watch and record.

If Franklin is a 5*, Valeria would have to be as well.

Any of the Celestials would fit the 5* mold, Death, Infinity, Odin, Arkon, The Stranger, Order and Chaos, etc.. would as well

I'm thinking he could be a support character some how. He can whisper secrets in the opponents ear and they could lose ap like how Nick Fury did to Thor. He could open his vault and lend the Ultimate Nullifier (if that's the right name) to his team mates for them to destroy their ememies. He could have a passive where he steps in where he shouldn't if the board is just right and turn the tides around.

I Valeria came off as a side kick to Franklin to me but just like they brought in the Maximoffs they can bring in the Richards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks it would be sick if there was a Stan Lee character?
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Alx85 wrote:

We already got his daughter Psylocke.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Rogan Josh wrote:
    Alx85 wrote:

We already got his daughter Psylocke.

Psylocke's his sister, but yeah same sentiment
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    New: M.O.D.O.K, taskmaster, Howard the duck, Rouge, Dormammu, Red Hulk, and absorbing man

Variant: so many hulks to choose from but my vote is with the Savage classic version. WWH is great and all but I want a Buscema or Herb Trimpe cover!
    Xforce deadpool, Xforce Psyloke, classic winged cap
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    NEW: Howard the Duck, Man-Thing, Moon Knight [obviously!], Dracula, Ghost Rider, more 90's X-characters (i.e. Cable, Jubilee, Archangel, Apocalypse), and Captain Universe with a new in-game UI to customize his face (or, replace it with a picture of your own face)

ALTS: classic Eddie Brock Venom drawn in his original sleek black McFarlane-esque look; and Spider-Gwen.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This game also needs... CAPWOLF!!!

https://www.google.ca/search?q=capwolf& ... 0-Ch2ZZQ_X
    32345-2400-36075-1-captain-america.jpg
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cloak and Dagger (R&G type Char)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Silver Surfer, Sentinel, Jean/Phoenix, Nova, Green Goblin

But whenever I hit submit it went to a blank page so I dont even know if it went through
  • Unknown
    Options
    Silver Surfer, Sentinel, Jean/Phoenix, Nova, Green Goblin

But whenever I hit submit it went to a blank page so I dont even know if it went through
    did that for me too, did u submit for a mango sentinel variant? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey, another long-time lurker here. Hi, everyone! icon_e_biggrin.gif

So I suggested Nightcrawler (because he's a classic hero and also one of my favorites) and as for variants of existing characters... Loki - Agent of Asgard! Probably not gonna happen (I don't think I saw anyone mentioning him at all) but the fact that this Loki wields the sword of truth (aka Gram) can lead to some interesting abilities. Like, revealing traps? That would be pretty unique.

Also. Mrs.Deadpool! Anyone? http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2015 ... xtless.jpg
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options
    New: Bishop,Gambit,Domino

Variant: Juggernaut,Hulk
  • Unknown
    Options
    craynays wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks it would be sick if there was a Stan Lee character?

I think if they do him the best way would be a powerful (but not gamebreaking) team-up that drops randomly in place of a regular team-up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    craynays wrote:

I think if they do him the best way would be a powerful (but not gamebreaking) team-up that drops randomly in place of a regular team-up.
    only true believers can get it
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    craynays wrote:

only true believers can get it

And, of course, the move would be called Excelsior!
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [quote="Lidolas"And, of course, the move would be called Excelsior![/quote]

The bacon would be that the sound effect is an actual wav file of Stan the Man giving the battle cry! I would weep tears of joy!
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    Options
    craynays wrote:

Isn't Stan Lee The-One-above-all and consequently the mightiest being in Marvel multiverse?!