Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Options
13»

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Classic Demiurge!

Feels like about "3 event tokens" worth of compensation.
  • OnyxSnake
    OnyxSnake Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Maybe this is the build up for the big "30 day Ant Man Event". Better it go down before than after it starts and we're locked out of everything for a whole month.
    Positive nonsense out the way get us back online now D3!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ughh I need to get on to do my last round in the PVE sibevevent. This sucks.. Not surprised. icon_cry.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yep, me too sadly. Android Galaxy Note 4.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Lot of people on the forums just now. Pity none of them write in red ink.

Really hope they get this sorted soon.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm in, should be ok for all? Got hit for 92 on PVP whilst down icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's finally let me back in with no problems so far. Thank you D3
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hafnium wrote:
    More like Electra is getting away icon_eek.gif
    More like imhb red getting away. Dammit my -/1/1 bh needs a red so I at least have the option.... At 950, shield expires in 45 min. Will have 3-4 hops left. Should be cake but nope. Dammit ant man!!!!
  • OnyxSnake
    OnyxSnake Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    It up and running for me! Hope all is well for others.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm really angry right now. I lost almost 200 points in pvp cuz i was unable to shield. Now I don't really want to climb up again just because. From 700 to 500 points...
  • TxMoose
    Options
    wow - minutes before my shield expired it comes back on. great for me. horrible for several I saw drop from the leaderboard. I made it to hb - condolences to the one I hit - hope you were on. I tried like heck to find a low point match or a name that might be shielded but as time was expiring I just took the easiest match out there. forgot the name. what a mess. I did get hit right after I shielded for 70 pts but that stuff happens, especially in a frenzy like was created here.
  • getterwing
    getterwing Posts: 52
    Options
    I have sent an email to D3 and got a reply, saying there there will NOT be compensation for individual players because it affected so many people, but they will give out some compensation for all players.
  • TxMoose
    Options
    getterwing wrote:
    I have sent an email to D3 and got a reply, saying there there will NOT be compensation for individual players because it affected so many people, but they will give out some compensation for all players.
    imhb red for all.... I endorse.

wait, it was a dream? damn.