Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Options

Comments

• Raptorbank
    Raptorbank Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem on Steam here. Definitely impacting as the 2nd slice of my PVE ends in roughly an hour.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've been playing for some time now and it seems that they have consistent problems with keeping their servers up and running. The only upside is they tend to provide some compensation when these type of things do happen. Unfortunately, i wanted to get some game play in this morning, but am unable to as i am experiencing the same problem as everyone else.
  • Unknown
    Options
    dammit! So, i'm not the only one...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dammit! Mystique's getting away!

More like Electra is getting away icon_eek.gif
  • nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Android on multiple devices -- same issues. Son having same problem.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So Falcon pvp is ending sooner with no way to climb. I want my 1300 cover D3, you can send it alredy.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    First they send out the slap in the face of 50HP as an Ultron apology.......for the second time their servers went down.....because, "wow, we didn't expect such an influx of people, even though we are hyping up the sequel to the number one movie in history".....and then their servers go down again....................

A mess.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same for me. I'm in the UK and on iOS and it's been like this for the last 3 hours approximately. Looks like this will stop me hitting my PvE refreshes, I've already missed 2k ISO from LRs and I won't be able to do my usual climb in PvP so will probably miss some or all of the tokens and HP I'd usually get.
    What odds we get some moonstone tokens if there's any compensation whatsoever...
  • Booster73
    Booster73 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm on Android, getting the same message - Check Internet Connection. Went to bed 4th in my PvE, so I can probably kiss that Elektra goodbye now. Maybe we'll get some tokens as compensation, I could always use more Moonstones.
  • Unknown
    Options
    same issue here in France, i'm on iOs....

dammit! piece me off !
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Options
    Same for me, iOS.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ranks are most likely not changing as NOBODY can play. But on progression, specially pvp, it's a mess.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Been staying within t20 of this pve event, now can't log in.
  • Turbosmooth
    Turbosmooth Posts: 213
    Options
    Yes. Me too for the last 4 hours. Been checking this forum and surprised I didn't see this complaint sooner. This lock out started with the latest patch install. On Note 3 5.0. Spent an hour getting another Android updated and had same issue.
  • besOtrono
    besOtrono Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Suck for everyone i see( not just me
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Its things like this that squander the goodwill of the player base. The forums have been a lot less cranky lately. In general people seem to be happy with the cumulative impact of a lot of the recent changes. Not everyone but a lot of people seem to be.

Then this happens yet again.
  • besOtrono
    besOtrono Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Everyone! kiss Electra goodbye)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Basically, anyone playing s4 or 5 on Falcon pvp got screwed. I want all rewards, both ranks and progression, and the score added to my season score. Anyone playing the first 3 shards will have an advantage over who play the last couple ones.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can't play on IOS still. Not great for my season score.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was playing this game for 5 straight hours til 2 am. 8 hours later and counting, I can't log in. I feel a Hulk sulk coming on. You won't like me when I'm having withdrawal symtoms.