Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Im on android and hopped to 923 during lunch and shielded for 3 hours and came back to 'check internet connection'.
Im only having problems with this game everything else is working fine.

Sucks because my shield will run out in the next 20minutes and im going to get slaughtered.

Comments

• SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Just you....

and the world viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31185
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm on Android 4.2.2 and have the same issue. Was hoping to play quickly before I head to work, guess that won't be happening.

I reckon another 8 hours before anyone will enter the office so looks like we are in for a long wait.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Connection errors on Steam for me (which is actually to the good as I need sleep badly and otherwise I might stay up two hours for DDQ >.>) so it's not just an Android thing.
  • Well that's a real kick in the teeth.
    i was sitting t10 in season as well, i can kiss that goodbye
  • getterwing
    getterwing Posts: 52
    edited July 2015
    I am using Android 5, with the new update, same issue.

I am on track to earn the top 10 rewards in this PVE sub event and main event, seems that those lovely HP would be gone. icon_mad.gif
  • Yes, I haven't been able to login for almost 2 hours now.
  • Three of us with android and iPhone from Australia can not connect.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Same here on iOS.
  • I updated my iPhone tonight to iOS 8.4 and now I can't get MPQ to load. Keeps saying "check internet connection" when though I'm on my wifi in the same room as the router. And I was doing well (for me at least) on the Meet Groot and Rocket event.
  • Same issue, haven't been able to get in for the last hour or so, my shield ran out about 30 mins ago so no doubt I've been battered in PVP icon_e_sad.gif
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    They need a push notification telling you the servers are back. I am fed up checking.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Don't think i can play this PvP which means points down the drain towards the 10 pack and season placements.
  • Same problem in France on my Galaxy Note, I still can not play, the game gets stuck on Check internet connection icon_cry.gif
  • I got kicked off just after a PVP win, before points or the like. And it hasn't let me back on for the last three or four hours. Super frustrated right now.
  • I play on my computer using Steam and I can't log in either, keep saying check my internet connection at main screen but my internet is working and only the game isn't working. Been trying to log in for 1 hour 30mins now and still no go.
  • It's been a while already icon_cry.gif
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    getterwing wrote:
    I am using Android 5, with the new update, same issue.

I am on track to earn the top 10 rewards in this PVE sub event and main event, seems that those lovely HP would be gone. icon_mad.gif

Same here. 250hp as well. Hitting my refeshes like clockwork. Looks like those who did not might get them this time.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Affecting me too. Couldn't enter the game for the past 2 hours. Keeps telling me to check internet connection. On iphone 5S.

Dammit! Mystique's getting away!
  • Arsael
    Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    same problem here
  • Yeah same here iOS and I have been trying for the past 3 hours