13»

Comments

• Xeonic-Ice
    Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
    Options
    mrcheddar wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Xeonic-Ice wrote:
    I just got the update for Android and now the game keeps telling me to get the update that I've already installed.
    Same , forced update prompt, nothing available, can't bypass

I had the same problem. I went to 'play store' then 'my apps' and it appeared in the list of updates available. Had to do an 'update all' to install it.

That did it for me, thanks!
  • Unknown
    Options
    mrcheddar wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Xeonic-Ice wrote:
    I just got the update for Android and now the game keeps telling me to get the update that I've already installed.
    Same , forced update prompt, nothing available, can't bypass

I had the same problem. I went to 'play store' then 'my apps' and it appeared in the list of updates available. Had to do an 'update all' to install it.

This worked for my stuck android alliance-mate too. Thanks.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2015
    Options

I've had a ticket in for quite a while now, I was asked not to reply to any more emails I've been sent. Waiting to see if R78.1 fixes this issue finally. I'm glad some players can play on multiple Android devices. I can't. Many other players are in the same boat. I think a month without a fix and barely any communication from the devs is a little much to ask from a company that claims to strive to provide the best gaming experience and support around, but that's just me, I guess.

Wow, your post highlights some serious problems with their "ticket" system. Being asked not to send any more emails while your problem still exists after a month is ... just wrong & downright pathetic. You should just leave a negative review on Itunes or Google Play, post your bad experience on social media (facebook or twitter) and be done with this game since they obviously are unable to deal with your problem in a professional manner and/or offer any real help.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    this update has a pretty annoying aspect. the game has lost the ability of inserting any required character in any of the essential/featured slots. I can scroll through the roster and put em in, but it is pretty annoying. this includes pve essentials, ddq essential, but oddly enough, the pvp always puts marvel in correctly.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    this update has a pretty annoying aspect. the game has lost the ability of inserting any required character in any of the essential/featured slots. I can scroll through the roster and put em in, but it is pretty annoying. this includes pve essentials, ddq essential, but oddly enough, the pvp always puts marvel in correctly.

Well at least I'm not the only one to have this issue.