* Yelena Belova (Dark Avengers) *

Comments

• A great April Fools Day joke would have been to have a one day tournament where you could only use Yelena, Bagman and Bullseye.
  • WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    Goodbye Yelena. I have 39 roster spots, one for everyone until late/lazy Daken showed up. D3 is getting no more cash from me, so someone had to go. You served me well, max covered but never going above level 1. Now that tanking isn't cool anymore, I no longer require your services to put the smack down on freerangeC4GE and WannaBSkrull. Don't worry, you won't be lonely long, classic Hawkeye will be joining you as soon as Mr. Fury is ready for action.

Please don't cry and beg to stay, truth be told, I never loved you anyway.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    I must say, this was a very touching goodbye. I cried a little. I think. I feel like I was just forced to watch a Lifetime movie.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    daveomite wrote:
    I must say, this was a very touching goodbye. I cried a little. I think. I feel like I was just forced to watch a Lifetime movie.

It's not a real Lifetime movie unless a man is treating his woman bad. If this were Lifetime though, something terrible would happen to him... That or he will rush out, rebuild her and max level her to show he learned the error of his ways.
  • Clintman wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

It's not a real Lifetime movie unless a man is treating his woman bad. If this were Lifetime though, something terrible would happen to him... That or he will rush out, rebuild her and max level her to show he learned the error of his ways.

This is only.the first 5 minutes of the movie. Fisk never fed her, beat her, let others beat her, and used her as he wanted just for her status. And when HE divorces HER... has the audacity to tell her he never loved her even. Plus..turns put he wants to 3 way with a one eyed dude and a sex/drug addict. So you know...sounds pretty lifetime go me. Lol.

The actual story is about how yelena coped.with it all, was rejected by everyone, slowly bettered.herself after a low point and then.was required in a node and he decides he wanted her back (can I call you fist? It's more movie appropriate) and how she was strong and said no! Men suck. I am a strong independant at home mom who puts a roof over my adopted.minority families head with my newly.understood abilities that I didn't know I had because I never tried or.nobody gave me a chance despite.the horrible.way you treated me.and.the mental.and physical scarring caused by you being around. Booyah. And then fisk gets outside of top tier rewards because of this and we revel in hos sorrow because humans.are horrible ppl and enjoy suffering in the course of "righteousness" as much as they enjoy true justice.
  • daveomite
    Clintman wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

True. Lifetime really does know how to pick em. How dare some jerk just assume he can max level a woman without even asking?!? She might cold clock his ****!
  • daveomite
    Clintman wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

This is only.the first 5 minutes of the movie. Fisk never fed her, beat her, let others beat her, and used her as he wanted just for her status. And when HE divorces HER... has the audacity to tell her he never loved her even. Plus..turns put he wants to 3 way with a one eyed dude and a sex/drug addict. So you know...sounds pretty lifetime go me. Lol.

The actual story is about how yelena coped.with it all, was rejected by everyone, slowly bettered.herself after a low point and then.was required in a node and he decides he wanted her back (can I call you fist? It's more movie appropriate) and how she was strong and said no! Men suck. I am a strong independant at home mom who puts a roof over my adopted.minority families head with my newly.understood abilities that I didn't know I had because I never tried or.nobody gave me a chance despite.the horrible.way you treated me.and.the mental.and physical scarring caused by you being around. Booyah. And then fisk gets outside of top tier rewards because of this and we revel in hos sorrow because humans.are horrible ppl and enjoy suffering in the course of "righteousness" as much as they enjoy true justice.

you nailed it. Fisk, I had no idea you were such a dbag to poor Yelena. How could you?
  • I cannot delete her. She makes me think of Orphan Black whenever I see her.

Also, reasons.
  • daveomite wrote:
    Clintman wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

She might cold clock his ****!

Oh, and in the sequel, yelena is buffed and is now top tier, and fisk (Mr. Fist) comes.back and attacks her and the movie is about her recuperating from.it and.how her daughter is now a strong.independent woman and.how her son is starting to turn out like his first adopted father (Mr.Fist) and has to be taught the importance of treating women well. Somewhere during the movie it turns put yelena helped a street thug do right by his mom, stop dealing drugs, and take the right path....only to get arrested when he has to shoot someone to protect his mom (who he used to always hate). The movie.ends with Mr.Fist getting arrested and being put in the same cell as the kid who she helped and its inferred that...well...what you said minus an S and an L. ....until yelena comes to visit her newly incarcerated friend and tells him she doesn't want him to retaliate because SHE IS THE BETTER PERSON.
  • daveomite
    Ghast wrote:
    I cannot delete her. She makes me think of Orphan Black whenever I see her.

Also, reasons.

Frak yeah.... Orphan Black rocks!
  • daveomite
    daveomite wrote:
    Clintman wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

She might cold clock his ****!

Oh, and in the sequel, yelena is buffed and is now top tier, and fisk (Mr. Fist) comes.back and attacks her and the movie is about her recuperating from.it and.how her daughter is now a strong.independent woman and.how her son is starting to turn out like his first adopted father (Mr.Fist) and has to be taught the importance of treating women well. Somewhere during the movie it turns put yelena helped a street thug do right by his mom, stop dealing drugs, and take the right path....only to get arrested when he has to shoot someone to protect his mom (who he used to always hate). The movie.ends with Mr.Fist getting arrested and being put in the same cell as the kid who she helped and its inferred that...well...what you said minus an S and an L. ....until yelena comes to visit her newly incarcerated friend and tells him she doesn't want him to retaliate because SHE IS THE BETTER PERSON.

what exactly does a buffed Yelena look like?
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Same as the normal, only 2 cup sizes bigger.
  • daveomite
    Beast1970 wrote:
    Same as the normal, only 2 cup sizes bigger.

Well dayum! Why did I leave her locked out all this time?!?
  • I remeber that I used to own a Yelena cover but a friend told me to get rid of her and recently I just gave her a chance again. I haven't used Iso-8 on her yet. The only reason I got her again is because I've been getting a lot of her covers.
    Aggressive Recon (3P)
    Payback Mission (5B)
    Should I really use and I agree (her Aggressive Recon seems **** and looks like it'll take a while to use ****) so what do you guys think. It'll be really be helpful if you guys helped
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Short answer: no, she's not worth your Iso.

Long answer: no, she's not worth your Iso. She's tinykitty weak. Arguably the worst character in the game. Bag-Man at least sells for 250.
  • Her black power seems kind of useful-ish though? ???//
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Would you be happy to use a tiny, squishy character with only two, crazily expensive abilities, one of which is basically worthless, and the second is "useful-ish"? If you need a 1-star, black-purple user, stick with Venom.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    GumisK wrote:
    Would you be happy to use a tiny, squishy character with only two, crazily expensive abilities, one of which is basically worthless, and the second is "useful-ish"?

I dunno, some people were sticking up for ragman, kitty only knows why
  • Well now that I think about it that isn't very good so I will get rid of her thanks
  • Spoit wrote:
    GumisK wrote:
    Would you be happy to use a tiny, squishy character with only two, crazily expensive abilities, one of which is basically worthless, and the second is "useful-ish"?

I dunno, some people were sticking up for ragman, kitty only knows why

Ragman is not squishy for one reason, his ability are not expensive is other reason.