The Hunt (Jun.25th-Jun.29th, 2015)

Options
124»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Narkon wrote:
    How the hell do you guys grind stuff down to 1 point? I cannot comprehend the amount of tedium involved.
    Forget the tedium. I don't have enough health packs to that.
    i do
  • Unknown
    Options
    How the hell do you guys grind stuff down to 1 point? I cannot comprehend the amount of tedium involved.

I don't, usually, except for the easy nodes, but this was a special, one-time, never to be repeated case for me.
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:

I don't, usually, except for the easy nodes, but this was a special, one-time, never to be repeated case for me.
    No other character release ever?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vankysher wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

cmon, was for his name's sake. he's obviously a fan icon_e_wink.gif Ben, we're going to hold you to that - no excessive grinding from you any more.
  • Unknown
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    Vankysher wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

cmon, was for his name's sake. he's obviously a fan icon_e_wink.gif Ben, we're going to hold you to that - no excessive grinding from you any more.

I've only scored top two a handful of times in PVE, and it usually just isn't worth the effort. And, yup, this is my favorite character from just about everything, so it's a rare exception. And, considering I spent probably in the neighborhood of 2k HP in boosts and health packs, it's not something I'd do for anybody else.

Well, maybe Lockjaw.
  • Unknown
    Options
    seems like folks stopped caring....didn't have nearly the amount of pushback from a normal event in either personal or alliance ranking, managed 60th~ in both