The snail pace of 4* transition

124»

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Buret0 wrote:
    I'm guessing that this Carnage PvP isn't going to go well, with essentially a loaner to work with for 90% or more of the players.

Closer to 99% of players, probably, because even most of the people who have one only have a single cover and are better off going with the loaner.

My big question is how easy will it be to cross 1000 with a loaner.
    Crossed 1K with the black loaner and a few various builds today in Shard 1. Wasn't hard, a bit time consuming though but definitely possible. I have no Jane, HB, or IF if anyone thinks I'm climbing with the current common cover in PvP.
    Same, 1k, slice 1, loaner Carnage, paired with max Loki/140 Psylocke. Anything worth +40 except multi covered Carnage was fair game
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Buret0 wrote:
    I'm guessing that this Carnage PvP isn't going to go well, with essentially a loaner to work with for 90% or more of the players.

Closer to 99% of players, probably, because even most of the people who have one only have a single cover and are better off going with the loaner.

My big question is how easy will it be to cross 1000 with a loaner.
    Crossed 1K with the black loaner and a few various builds today in Shard 1. Wasn't hard, a bit time consuming though but definitely possible. I have no Jane, HB, or IF if anyone thinks I'm climbing with the current common cover in PvP.

Same again here too. Ran straight up from 700 to 1K with the loaner, and GSBW/Loki boosted to 240.
  • Got my Carnage with the loaner yesterday evening. Mainly used Doom/GSBW; subbed 4or in when I ran out of Health Packs. I'm not going to bother trying to hit 1000 on the next one, though; the only Nick Fury I need is his Yellow.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    made it to carnage with a mid-transition roster (used combos of Lthor/doom and cmags/loki). really need to learn from some mistakes with shields (costly mistakes this time in hp but thankfully not pts), but the longer this scoring system stays in place, the better for me. looking forward to what the vault is too. the snail pace is at warp speed over the last few weeks.