Anyone else sick of this company changing the rules in middl

13»

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, I know but I was calling it like I see it. I think this is about as on par for a terrible update from the devs that a single forum user can get.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    5C41FBFA1.jpg
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    i would have to agree with the op. most of the changes are good, it is just that their timing is horrible most of the times. i don't know how many times we asked them not to make game changing changes during 4 * releases. yet here we are again. nothing riles up the community more then messing with 4* releases, it could be the best changes to the game and we will still get some complaints, unless it was to extend the covers to 150( but even then we might get some for, why not 200?!). me personally, i dropped out 3 days ago cause RL wouldn't let me grind efficiently and the rest of the week couldn't support it either so i threw in the towel outside of the 3* rewards. but for those that were trying good luck, and my condolences.

364Wy8B.png
  • most game companies will wait until serious events(read: downtime, non-PVP tournament times) are over to implement changes uless they're gamebreaking.

D3 should really consider such a policy, doing changes only during off-season