Patch Notes - R78 (06/22/15)

13»

Comments

• How much longer until this patch is live? I'm getting really sick of kamila healing every stupid turn
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Patch is now live on Steam.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    So it should go live for the rest of us, the very minute ultron starts. Should make for stable servers right?
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    So it should go live for the rest of us, the very minute ultron starts. Should make for stable servers right?

The timing is uncanny...
  • Got a crash after this patch: "Marvel Puzzle Quest has stopped working"... Game was fine before (playing on Steam).
  • This patch has fixed nothing on Android, the game is still force closing just as it has for nearly three weeks now. I'm about done with D3 at this point. I've never, ever experienced anything like this.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    This patch has fixed nothing on Android, the game is still force closing just as it has for nearly three weeks now. I'm about done with D3 at this point. I've never, ever experienced anything like this.
    I agree.
    It is out of my imagination how it's possible that the most critical bug ever (making the whole application unable to be started) isn't fixed yet. After 19 days and numerous patches provided in that time.
    What are they working on? On releasing new 4* characters instead of fix the game startup?
  • Kind of glad everything went well with my (iOS) update, but a bit frustrated that the game force-loaded it when I was on data.

I kept getting those, "Hey, you should really update" prompts, which I dismissed because I was not near wifi and was trying to hit my PvE refreshes, and then at one point the game just decided I WAS going to download a GIANT chunk of data or not play. Awesome.

DBC