Crash Compensation

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
250 HP.. nice! and some iso... thought it was a gift so clicked it too fast to see how much.

thank you!

Comments

• yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Me too!

1500 ISO.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    gave me enough for my 70 slot WOO Now i get to pay 800 per slot YEA
  • In the hopes that a red name eventually sees this, I'm writing directly to YOU, guy there in the red font... yes, YOU.

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about, you crazy diamonds!

FREAKING HOORAY FOR D3!

Just opened my game to find 250HP & 1500ISO!

Do you have any idea what a gesture like that does for morale among your player base?

Makes me want to buy something just to say thanks for noticing us all hanging in there...

Edit: Quick, someone find me that Sally Field, "They really love me" meme!

DBC
  • BigPon
    BigPon Posts: 2
    The hp gets me enough to buy my next slot. Too bad I won't be getting the carnage cover. because remember I didn't get 3 days worth of playing that 900 other people in my bracket did.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the hopes that a red name eventually sees this, I'm writing directly to YOU, guy there in the red font... yes, YOU.

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about, you crazy diamonds!

FREAKING HOORAY FOR D3!

Just opened my game to find 250HP & 1500ISO!

Do you have any idea what a gesture like that does for morale among your player base?

Makes me want to buy something just to say thanks for noticing us all hanging in there...

DBC

maybe you might but no I, Im still waiting for my Ultron event stuff (qs cover) what i never got..

I am waiting for people to start to complain saying its not fair since it did NOT effect everyone. People who could not log in still got messed over on their PVP and PVEs

Just like the ultron event what nothing was done.

really though i dont see how anyone could even think about giving this company a penny until we see how all of the new changes come out. Now once they get all the new stuff up and stop screwing with pts and what is up if we did away with buying covers would this make you happy.... Im just waiting to see that blow up in their faces..

Thats right you no longer have to buy cover you can win them more easy. you would have tons of people DEMANDING all of their HP back they spent on covers.

i could see giving them something this fall but now, i would never give them anything in the near future
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    People who could not log in still got messed over on their PVP and PVEs

Could not? How about still having issues? Not to mention the Cover Squirrel PVP error..

But you know what, anything i lose from it, i will gain back at some point.. i think this was a nice goodwill gesture.
  • This is miles better than a couple of tokens that end up giving you moonstone and bullseye. Thanks D3. Because of the HP, I could afford a roster slot to add poor 3* Bullseye which was about to expire.
  • Thank you for the hero points and ISO, though just having the game back was enough for me honestly.
  • Going to assume there will be those that think this isn't enough or whatever but it will do me, thanks.
  • Seriously?!? 250HP and 1500 ISO? I get more from playing DDQ!

This is ridiculous. Due to the crashes I've lost any chance of getting Carnage as well as ISO and rewards that I would've accumulated while doing so.

I wasn't able to defend in the Grocket PVP and therefore lost my Yellow cover.

Couldn't play through DDQ for 2 days!

And all I get is 250 HP and 1500 ISO.

Absolutely ridiculous.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    This compensation is for what? Is this general compensation for everyone or does it refer to some tickets?
    I hope there will be also personal compensation too, because I would won a lot of more ISO, HP and covers if I just could play the game...

Seriously?!? 250HP and 1500 ISO? I get more from playing DDQ!

This is ridiculous. Due to the crashes I've lost any chance of getting Carnage as well as ISO and rewards that I would've accumulated while doing so.

I wasn't able to defend in the Grocket PVP and therefore lost my Yellow cover.

Couldn't play through DDQ for 2 days!

And all I get is 250 HP and 1500 ISO.

Absolutely ridiculous.
    2 days? I cannot play from 6 days and who knows when it will end...
  • smoq84 wrote:

Wait - you still can't play - mine came back online Sunday night. They released a patch. Have you checked for the latest update?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Ironically, my game crashed entering the next match after I received the compensation. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • It's general, as everyone is getting it in my Alliance. Doubt many will read this and just moan anyway mind you icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • smoq84
    smoq84 wrote:

Wait - you still can't play - mine came back online Sunday night. They released a patch. Have you checked for the latest update?
    As far as I know it was patch only for one problem (not sure but as I understood iOS crashed during matches?), there are still problems with connection and crashing just after the loading screen (on Android at least), and till now there was no fix for it.
    I am unable to even start the game from the R77 release :/

Nevertheless many players still can't play the game...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think this is appropriate for the general population. I know many in my alliance that were affected and that affected our alliance scores/rankings - some were hit harder than others. but for those who actually couldn't play anything for days, that is not nearly enough compensation. we had some that missed an entire pvp and some that were on track for carnage completely get screwed. those need to be compensated much more than 1500iso and 250hp. they missed out on several covers and tokens that they normally get (not covered by the iso/hp) - hopefully they can take those on a case by case, but that would take a lot of work (sometimes the right thing to do isn't the easiest).
  • yea same here. Android user 6th day unable to log. I hope any official statement about the crash fix progression will be released today cause im running out of patience.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Its pretty weird this crash problem because I'm an Android user and haven't had a single crash at all. In fact the game has worked fine ever since the Ultron event.
  • smoq84
    Its pretty weird this crash problem because I'm an Android user and haven't had a single crash at all. In fact the game has worked fine ever since the Ultron event.
    Yes, it's strange why only some players are effected. In my alliance only I am for example.
  • Hey guys, here's a post with details on the compensation, coupled with news about Carnage:
    http://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marv ... -10th-2015

Enjoy,
    Kabir