Puzzle Quest Cover Tracker

1234568»

Comments

• nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

5* Spidey/Peter Parker bug fixed.

5* Daredevil and 3* Elektra added.

We ran into yet another space issue. Users that don't log in for 90 days will have their data archived. It can be retrieved, just send me an email.

• nbperp
    Lockjaw has been added to the tracker. Good luck to all in the Heart of Darkness event
  • nbperp
    Rogue and both Gambits have been added to the tracker
  • nbperp
    I'm about to have a one week vacation. I'm thinking about doing a rewrite of this tool. 

* Any features that people can do without? 
    * Any new features people want?
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Is it possible to add dupes? If so, how? If not, that's a feature I'd like.

In the mobile version, when sorting by *, would it be possible to filter like you can on the desktop version? If not, could it return to the last viewed point after you've edited, to save scrolling down each time?

Even if these aren't possible, thank you for all your work on the tool. I really appreciate it.
  • nbperp
    granne said:
    Is it possible to add dupes? If so, how? If not, that's a feature I'd like.

In the mobile version, when sorting by *, would it be possible to filter like you can on the desktop version? If not, could it return to the last viewed point after you've edited, to save scrolling down each time?

Even if these aren't possible, thank you for all your work on the tool. I really appreciate it.
    Thank you, granne. 

There is no way to add dupes at this time, but that is something I plan to put into the revision.

Adding a by-name filter to the mobile version is an excellent suggestion and will go on my list as well.
  • nbperp
    The new version is underway, though clearly I didn't finish it over my 1-week break.

American Chavez is now in the system, apologies for the delay.
  • granne
    Thank you!

(Spotted a typo in Angel's name - 3* version.)
  • granne
    I'm getting that error message again when I try to update characters. It's still okay when I update the Iso, though.