Puzzle Quest Cover Tracker

Options

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I thought 5*s have a flat, 15 levels per cover thing going on?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I thought 5*s have a flat, 15 levels per cover thing going on?

They do, but need iso costs per level, all the way up to lvl 450 to make it accurate.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry, for some reason I thought this was the gamependium thing.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    X-23 added.

also, Jean Grey (Phoenix) Added
  • nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Epic/5-star characters should now (a) provide the correct Level Cap and (b) the correct ISO leveling cost
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thing seems to be missing. I had him entered into the cover tracker, then one day he's gone completely. he's also not in the Unowned Characters list.
    can you look into this, or can anyone else confirm the same problem? Thing never shows up in my list.

thx
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Ghost Rider and Totally Awesome Hulk added
  • nbperp
    Options
    System updated to allow your level tracking to exceed the normal max level, if you have 13 covers.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    nbperp wrote:
    System updated to allow your level tracking to exceed the normal max level, if you have 13 covers.

Thanks!
  • nbperp
    Options
    4* Nova added
  • bolt58
    bolt58 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just wanted to add my thanks for this handy tool.

I have been getting error messages the last 2 days when trying to update my character levels (specifically 3* Dr Doom and 2* Magneto).

Update: It looks like everything is working again. Thanks for keeping this alive!
  • Koorogi_859
    Koorogi_859 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    by bolt58
    I have been getting error messages the last 2 days when trying to update my character levels (specifically 3* Dr Doom and 2* Magneto).

I had the same problem for the past few days, but it was happening with updating all characters AND Iso. Thankfully, it looks like they fixed it as of this morning.

I have to give props to such an awesome tool as this Tracker.
  • nbperp
    Options
    Thanks. It is hosted on a free site, so space can sometimes be an issue. I cleaned out an app that's been long dormant and hopefully that keeps us going for a while.

Also ... Spider-Gwen is up.
  • nbperp
    Options
    Green Goblin is now on the list. My apologies for the delay, but I discovered an amusing bug -- the "Add Characters" section (which is where the Admin-only Create a New Character button lives) had a rule to only display if there were any characters you needed. And because I recently stumbled onto a 5* Spider-Man, that was it, I had at least 1 cover for everyone and the section went away! Anyway, that glitch is fixed and Gobby has been added.

I have some ideas to improve the performance of this utility, because I've definitely noticed a SLOOOOOOW down recently. Hopefully sometime this week I can get it revised.

Question - are there any features people would like to see?
  • nbperp
    Options
    Quake added. Not likely going to be in my roster, but hope everyone is doing well in their efforts.
  • Moofieboo
    Moofieboo Posts: 23
    Options
    Thank you for the tool, really nice!
  • nbperp
    Options
    The Punisher (MAX) added to the roster -- good luck folks (I'm currently closing in on top ten - wish me luck)
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    not sure why, but Thing never shows up in my roster, though I know I entered him in. he doesn't show up in the missing characters list either.
  • nbperp
    Options
    Jam_Adams - problem should be fixed now!
  • nbperp
    Options
    Made some improvements that have been nagging me for a bit .. the page should load and update MUCH faster now, especially if you have a large roster.

Everyone's data is slowly converting to the new format. this may take an hour or so, but it'll be real obvious when you log in whether your account has been converted over or not.