Has any character eluded you?

13»

Comments

• Before this month I would have commented Kingpin, Falcon, and Lazy Daken but as of last night I completed the trifecta of elusiveness.

Only thing left for me is Devil Dino
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Invisible woman. my first blue and green covers for her were from daily resupply drops. i'm been working for her, and she's now up to 442. One day, I will finish her! And then rage quit or something. icon_lol.gif

Once you get her blue to 5 covers, pair IW up with QS blue and watch the board explode constantly! icon_twisted.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Never pulled a Deadpool at random. Was kind of annoying since I missed his into event. Finally fought hard in a PvP to get one

Aside from that, the 4 star crowd. I have no Kingpin, Professor or Dino... Star Lord, & Electra are basically unusable with two cards each. Fury, Hulkbuster, and 4thor are unusable at one each. IW and xforce have a few more, but still far from max.
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    The one character that has eluded me since her release has been Lady Thor. I have not been able to get a single cover of hers. I would also love a Prof. X blue cover, but my luck with token pulls has been pretty bad for the past several months.
  • DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    My Great White Whale/Buffalo: icon_starlord.png . Have bought/acquired a *lot* of covers and have yet to pull a single one of his.

My other cover issues:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.pngblackflag.png (Currently at 3/0/4)
    icon_ragnarok.pngredflag.png (5/1/4)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.pngredflag.png (1/2/5)
    icon_hood.pngblackflag.png (5/4/1)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngyellowflag.png (3/5/0)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.png (3/1/1)
    icon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.png (3/2/0)
    icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png (2/2/0)
    icon_elektra.png all (1/0/1)
    icon_kingpin.png all (0/0/1)
    icon_professorx.png all (0/0/1)
    icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png (1/5/2)
    icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png (3/1/1)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.pngyellowflag.png (0/4/1)
    icon_gamora.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png (1/1/2)
    icon_doctoroctopus.pngblackflag.png (2/0/2)
    icon_shehulk.png all (1/1/1)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_bullseye.png all (1/1/0)
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Just checked on snowcats excellent deadpool thread.

The only three star I have never had a cover for (although I have had to dump quite a few due to the perennial issue of roster space) is Beast.

Not going to lose any sleep there. But half of the ten 4 stars I have never got a cover for and the other half excluding prof x are effectively useless to me accept as a key to unlock the new 4 star essential.

Did I mention that I am not a fan of the new 4 star essentials. On the one hand I can appreciate it as a nod to the loyal vets with large rosters, but on the other hand how are the majority of players meant to get them.

Can't see many of people stumping up for an event 10 pack and being lucky enough to draw the required 4 star essential. Think there have been some positive changes in the game lately but this is not one of them.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    All things 4* have eluded me, aside from XF and IW. On the 3* front, Iron Fist/Cyclops/KKhan errrything, Luke Cage redflag.png and Mystique purpleflag.png come to mind.
  • Devil Dinosaur has eluded me.
  • I don't have a single Kingpin, but after over 500 days of play having only 8 XF covers is really disheartening.

As far as three stars I just this week got my first Ragnorak blue. I had almost forgotten he had a third color it had been so long.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    No Professor X for me icon_e_sad.gif

I also did not get 4*Thor until the daily rewards, but have pulled 2 more covers since icon_e_smile.gif

On the 3* front I still haven't gotten Squirrel Girl yellow. Very few Kamala covers as well.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    20% of all the 3star Covers i'm missing are Black Panther blacks....5/3/2 icon_e_sad.gif
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Still have not gotten a single Elektra, 4thor, kingpin, or vision.

And the one that keeps evading me since I started is green Punisher! I need 3 to finish him, and it's just all... NOPE.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Never seen a CMags...EVER.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    rawfsu wrote:
    Never seen a CMags...EVER.

You will get a free cover for him at day 135
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    ** Bullseye Dark Avengers Hawkeye, sold many dozens, probably more than a hundred

Now that there are 2* essentials, i just built one after selling hundreds of him.. ugh
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    not sure how long you need to play before you can realistically expect to have all characters, but i'm still missing quite a few.

prof-x
    star lord
    psylock
    beast
    black panther (get my first tomorrow with shield resupply)
    kingpin
    dino
    3 star ms marvel
    hulkbuster
    nick fury
    elektra
    invisible woman
    bag man - had a couple covers, didn't waste a roster spot...