Has any character eluded you?

Arctic_One
Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Day 421 and Colossus has been pulling a Fastball Special on himself for me. Between bad luck, bad timing and life commitments, I have not been able to win that first Colossus cover.
Anyone else have someone they cannot just seem to get started.

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Invisible woman. my first blue and green covers for her were from daily resupply drops. i'm been working for her, and she's now up to 442. One day, I will finish her! And then rage quit or something. icon_lol.gif
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Panther's black is elusive for me, being the first ever placement cover I won over a year ago, and now still at 3 after DDQ.

And I've drawn more Invisible Woman covers (3 or 4) than Cyclops, Kamala, Octopus and Colossus combined.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Panther's black is elusive for me, being the first ever placement cover I won over a year ago, and now still at 3 after DDQ.

And I've drawn more Invisible Woman covers (3 or 4) than Cyclops, Kamala, Octopus and Colossus combined.

Give me your IW covers and I'll give you all my extra Panther, Cyclops, Kamala and Colossus covers! You can't have Ock though, I already sold a spare for HP.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I don't have and don't really care about:
    Iron Man Hulk Buster
    Starlord
    Kingpin

Covers I badly need:
    Black Panther black
    Hood blue

My Holy Grail:
    Iron Fist - still not a single cover
  • dfields3710
    dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Needed Covers:
    IM40-red, Mystique-blue, Patch-Green, CTorch-black, hood-black, and starlord-yellow.

I got 3 patch red before I got his yellow a couple of days ago. I have six 4*s only starlord has 2 covers, others just one. Lol I pulled my first human torch cover the day before DDQ required him. I have yet to get squirrel girl or Luke cage. But I have a lot of iron fist, hulk, gamora, and kamalaK covers.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any Professor X or Hulkbuster covers and Thoress blue. She's 3/2/0 for me. I just want a blue ;.;

But yeah, getting some Professor X or Hulkbuster covers would be nice, just so I continue to have every character. They're the only two I'm missing.
    Well, aside from Yelena. But I'm not losing sleep over that ¬¬
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    4 star wise, prof X and XF. Since the last time I drew an XF cover about 8-9 months ago, i've drawn 5 NF covers, 4 Star Lords, 2-3 Elektras, a few IWs and 2 4hors. Never got to properly experience the greatness that was pre-nerf XF (stuck at 434 for the longest time).

3 star wise, can't really remember, but ones that spring to mind are Daredevil blue and BP blue/black.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    I think I've seen one BP cover...ever...and ran a 5/0/5 Hood for months until DDQ...yay now he's 5/1/5.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't believe I've ever pulled a Captain Marvel 3* on my Steam account, though my Android account just got one from a taco.

The rest are either 4* or newer characters (such as Bullseye). Hell, I've managed to get covers for Kamala Khan (need MORE), Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, friggin' Hulkbuster...but I'm still waiting on my first 3* Captain Marvel.
  • MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    My Great White Buffalo is Cyclops -- still don't have a single cover. I'm also missing Mystique's purple, I have her black & blue maxxed but have yet to pull a purple.

All of my 3*s are missing covers but I'd sorely like to max out: Blade, Falcon, IF, Cage, Thor, Hood, and Magneto.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not completely, but I do have only 2 Grocket covers.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Ever since the introduction of Blade, I have been able to get both his blackflag.png and purpleflag.png but not his greenflag.png untill the recent DDQ, before that, he was at 5/4/0.

Beside the 4* and the newly released Vision and Bulleye, the only character which I not able to get is Iron Fist (not a single cover yet), others I have managed to obtained in some other ways included Shield Supply, tokens, rewards, etc. Really hope to get 1 of his cover before his blackflag.png this coming DDQ.
  • If I'm reading the topic right, it asks which character eludes you? For me it's Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin. No covers for him thus far, pissed that I couldn't finish top 50 to earn him in that PvE a ways back. Here's a suggestion for many who posted on this thread, spend HP and buy the covers you need to build your underdeveloped characters. Nah, just kidding, who does that? Anyways.....
    Any Professor X or Hulkbuster covers and Thoress blue. She's 3/2/0 for me. I just want a blue

I don't know what day you're on but, a blue Thoress will be a daily supply reward for you in hopefully the near future. icon_razz.gif
  • Not including characters I regrettably made the tough choice to throw away (BP, Loki, Cyke, IW, IF, She-Hulk, etc.), the only character that I have yet to even see is Blade. Like, never. Maybe if I promise not to sell him he'll show up? icon_e_wink.gif

Similarly but different, I still haven't seen a BP since the first, and boy, would I like to have that choice to make again.

DBC
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Got my first Bp from my season ten pack but he is homeless.

Never had Nick Fury or Xforce which hurt a bit with the new 4 star essentials. Nearly won a fury cover a few weeks back but just fell short.

Would like to get optic blasts, my Cyclops is 0,4, 3. When his red was up in dead pool s daily I had yet to consistently master the art of the big enchilada. Barring yesterdays encounter with "turn to health pack s" usually do first attempt.

Hope I don't gave to wait for his red to come around again.
  • Daken!! I just need 2 more of his covers and it has taken me forever!
  • DFiPL
    mr_X wrote:
    Got my first Bp from my season ten pack but he is homeless.

Never had Nick Fury or Xforce which hurt a bit with the new 4 star essentials. Nearly won a fury cover a few weeks back but just fell short.

Would like to get optic blasts, my Cyclops is 0,4, 3. When his red was up in dead pool s daily I had yet to consistently master the art of the big enchilada. Barring yesterdays encounter with "turn to health pack s" usually do first attempt.

Hope I don't gave to wait for his red to come around again.

Shouldn't you have gotten 3 XForce in daily rewards?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 430, 2 red CMags total at this point (a character available since my day one I believe). I ran a question like this four or five months ago and for older characters Patch yellow, LT yellow, LDaken purple were common responses along with CMags (both yellow and red at the time)
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Regarding xforce DFiPL. Not yet. But I think it is pretty soon. T

Though wish it was prof x my ones only half built but still can be useful. That as long as you don't end up in an invisibility dual with IW. Goes on and on and on.

Honestly nearly retreated against her once as it seemed to be a stalemate. Still would not say no to more prof x covers!!
  • DFiPL
    mr_X wrote:
    Regarding xforce DFiPL. Not yet. But I think it is pretty soon. T

Though wish it was prof x my ones only half built but still can be useful. That as long as you don't end up in an invisibility dual with IW. Goes on and on and on.

Honestly nearly retreated against her once as it seemed to be a stalemate. Still would not say no to more prof x covers!!

I'm impressed that you've been PVP-competitive enough to win a 10-pack without having played 150 days yet. I'm on day 301 and I've only come close to the 10-pack once (and that was when the season still allegedly had 24 hours to run but the game decided the points I was earning in an event that was going on didn't count).