Has any character eluded you?

Comments

• mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks. Got last season as well but was 500 points short the one before. Came 459 this season with a score 100 points shy of 6k.

Was only few seasons that I came competitive. Between 300-700 points in pvps. Play tons of pve as well often top ten but also a lot of 11s and 13s etc.

To be honest it is deadpools daily and grinding that has boosted my progress. Once I started get covers their my roster really started to. Now mid transition with 1st maxed 3 star. The hood!!
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I'm missing the last three 4* releases (Prof. X, Kingpin, Hulkbuster). I just don't grind enough to place Top 50 in their release PVE to snag a cover.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    mr_X wrote:
    Thanks. Got last season as well but was 500 points short the one before. Came 459 this season with a score 100 points shy of 6k.

Was only few seasons that I came competitive. Between 300-700 points in pvps. Play tons of pve as well often top ten but also a lot of 11s and 13s etc.

To be honest it is deadpools daily and grinding that has boosted my progress. Once I started get covers their my roster really started to. Now mid transition with 1st maxed 3 star. The hood!!

Yeah, I guess that's where I'm stuck. I'm not leveling my 3* even though I have several who are either max covers or close to it, because I get my enjoyment out of PVE and don't want to turn that into a house of horrors.

So that holds me back in PVP. Quelle surprise.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    i want Cage covers or Cy covers and never been able to pull any for the last 2 months it seems . i can get other 3 stars but never the ones i want.

ones i get is she hulk or capt america top ones i want

khan yellows (If had 3 more of these could have unlimited health icon_e_smile.gif
    Cage black
    Falcon Pink (been 4 month since one of these)
    3 star thor Green
    Cy black

iron fist is another one i can not remember ever winning coves for
  • DFiPL
    slidecage wrote:
    i want Cage covers or Cy covers and never been able to pull any for the last 2 months it seems . i can get other 3 stars but never the ones i want.

ones i get is she hulk or capt america top ones i want

khan yellows (If had 3 more of these could have unlimited health icon_e_smile.gif
    Cage black
    Falcon Pink (been 4 month since one of these)
    3 star thor Green
    Cy black

iron fist is another one i can not remember ever winning coves for

I'm still waiting on my first IF green. Got my first Falcon pink right before it came up in DDQ, so THAT was aces.

I pulled a green Kamala today, but still no yellows for me.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    Shouldn't you have gotten 3 XForce in daily rewards?
    I sold my 2/1/0 XForce for 1000 HP. At the time, unlocking roster slots made a lot more sense for me than keeping an undercovered XForce who would never see playtime.

Then they decided 4* will be essential in every event. Buggers.

Oh, as for the thread topic: Falcon. I drew one from a token ages ago but had no free slot, so I had to sell him. Haven't seen another one since.
  • Iron Fist (0/1/0) finally got it today!, Luke Cage (1/0/0) and Kamala (1/1/0). Someday...
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    When I was pretty active, earning top 10 in most PvP and top 5 in PvE, I had fully covered xforce and 4thor (bought 3 earned 10 for both) a decent stable of 166 3* but I still did not have a Nick Fury, not one. My white whale
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    didnt think i had as many as i did but
    cy 12
    hulk 12
    doom 12
    storm 12
    cage 8
    khan 7
    sentry 7
    coll. 9
    mystic 8
    falson 5
    deadpool 7
    patch 8
    pun 9
    loki 13 (first max)
    thor 8
    rag 8
    root 7
    gam 11
    witch 5
    quick 9
    daredevil 12 (2nd max wed)
    fist 4
    spider 8
    mar 9
    beast 4
    hood 11
    shehulk 5
    doct 4
    vison 3
    girl 9
    iron man 2
    black 8
    torch 8
    mag 4
    capt. 3
    dark 3
    bullseye 2
    p.lock 2
    pant 2

got more almost max then i thought
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Professor X is definitely my most wanted, and I have not had the luxury of a single cover yet. I also have no Kingpin or Starlord.
  • monsterjoe77
    monsterjoe77 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    black panther black
    falcon purple
    r&g blue

have multiple covers for each, but only one of the colors above. thanks to deadpool daily...
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Just noticed your SIG puce moose. That made me smile. Occupied all of those positions at one point or another.

The one that really bugs me at present is 11th. With the present reward structure bar an extra bit of iso which you can get from one node you might as well of came 50th.
  • DFiPL
    Puce Moose wrote:
    Professor X is definitely my most wanted, and I have not had the luxury of a single cover yet. I also have no Kingpin or Starlord.

I pulled a Star-Lord on mobile. Just one single cover there, though, and my mobile account is far more casual than my main; I'm not sure why I rostered him other than "I don't have a Star-Lord on Steam and I want to play with a Star-Lord, dagnabbit."

That reminds me, did Drax ever get added as a character? We've got Gamora, Rocket/Groot and Star-Lord (I think I might have all three of those on mobile, even) but I don't remember if anything was ever said about Drax.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Still no BP here... every other character (no Devil Dino either but i digress).

DDQ has no problem giving me my first Doc Ock, Beast and Psylocke for a waste of HP than give me a single BP. Hell i've pulled 3xBag-man since i've been playing and not see a BP
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    I started playing this game when Wolvie Patch came out. I have only ever got 5 yellow covers and the last two were recent.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Professor X and Devil Dino are the only character I have absolutely no cover of. Thanks to DDQ I now have one cover of Black Panther Black but I'm still only at 6 covers for cMags (two via tokens, one via PVP, three via DDQ).

Without DDQ I wouldn't have any 3* close to being fully covered at 272 days in.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still at 1 blue cover as my only BP cover. There is an escalated ticket about the DDQ black cover i missed because of server outage, but that's only been a few weeks...... so maybe, eventually, they will get to it.

But still he is my last 3* stuck at level 40 because of only 1 cover.

Also, at 0/3/5 on R&G. but DDQ will fix that soon enough.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Black Panther - any color! Have not pulled a single BP cover after nearly 9 months playing.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    psylocke was the last one for me to get - just got her recently as a placement award. I've had some decent luck but I play a ton - all aspects, so with as many placements and tokens as I go through, i'm bound to have most. patch was vaulted shortly after I started playing and he is lagging way behind (1/3/1) - only reason I have a yellow on him is ddq. panther is lagging way behind too (-/3/1 - pulled him shortly after his first ddq run). those 2 are the premium characters I really don't have useful yet for anything other than trivial nodes. kk and blade are only at 6 covers each but I can't have 8+ on all of em at day 180 (get xf yellow later today - woot). I now have all **** except dino and all *** except beast (sold several of him - can't bring myself to keep spending hp on slots with him sitting there staring at me). pretty satisfied with where I am. hate seeing my hp pile dwindle. this season cost me 5000 hp (net loss). that is not sustainable for me. doc ock, bullseye and psylocke may not last long on my roster.
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    For some reason haven't seen a single icon_lukecage.png

Weird because I've gotten a lot of icon_kamalakhan.png , icon_ironfist.png , and icon_cyclops.png. I mention them because I'm pretty sure they all came out around the same time.

I got 5 of icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png already and only one of the other two - and those were from DDQ. I think Luke Cage is the only character's DDQ I haven't been able to play.

I also don't have a SW cover yet but she's brand new so...