R76 issue - Please read if you play on multiple devices

Options
13»

Comments

• Jeh64
    Jeh64 Posts: 22
    Options
    I just started having this issue as well, I play on an iPad and an android phone. When I go to my android phone sometimes it will load a save from a couple of days ago and the Facebook box will be unchecked, I try to load my save,however, I can never get it to work. I end up having to uninstall it and reinstall it, then play through the tutorials again, and attempt to load the Facebook save, sometimes it works, sometimes it loads a new game and I have to do it all over again.

This just started happening a few days ago. I just hope I don't end up overwriting my save and completely lose it. I hope this gets fixed soon.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since yesterday I've been getting all my progress randomly reset. Started when my tablet claimed connection issues and I switched to my phone.

1) Daily resupply dropped a second time, giving me a standard token instead of the ap boosts I got earlier (gone from my storage).

2) My ddq showed progression as completed, but the nodes were not cleared and I had to play it again to get my tacos and covers back.

3) After I cleared the new sub for the Hunt, I woke this morning for the refresh to find it showing as not cleared, and I was missing the hp award from getting top 10 in the previous sub. Also very obviously missing iso etc from making the first clear.

These are just the most obvious things. I don't know what else is messed up and I'm not really motivated to play for things that may disappear on me the minute I put my phone down for a break.

I've just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game on my tablet, but can't load my save from facebook.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This bug is definitely back. I can't get my tablet to load my Facebook data. It's a few hundred HP behind so it's easy to notice. Hopefully we can get a fix by next weekend.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Since yesterday I've been getting all my progress randomly reset. Started when my tablet claimed connection issues and I switched to my phone.

1) Daily resupply dropped a second time, giving me a standard token instead of the ap boosts I got earlier (gone from my storage).

2) My ddq showed progression as completed, but the nodes were not cleared and I had to play it again to get my tacos and covers back.

3) After I cleared the new sub for the Hunt, I woke this morning for the refresh to find it showing as not cleared, and I was missing the hp award from getting top 10 in the previous sub. Also very obviously missing iso etc from making the first clear.

These are just the most obvious things. I don't know what else is messed up and I'm not really motivated to play for things that may disappear on me the minute I put my phone down for a break.

I've just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game on my tablet, but can't load my save from facebook.

I'm having the same issues. I am able to play DDQ nodes twice and get the daily reward twice due to my saved game not carrying over to my second device.