Facebook link after recent patch.

frostCoH
frostCoH Posts: 71 Match Maker
I notice that the game is not syncing from my phone to my iPad and vice versa after this update. I reinstalled the app on my iPad and lost ALL my progress, thank fully my iPhone still has everything complete but the deadpool daily. Is this a known bug or what?

Comments

• mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having the same issue with my android phone and android tablet.

I updated both my phone and tablet tonight, and was a little surprised when I played a game on my tablet and got the daily reward that I had received on my phone earlier in the afternoon. I noticed that I had been logged out of facebook, so I logged back in on both devices and everything seemed to be synced up correctly.

Except at some point it logged me out again. I played the Real Steel PvP up to the 725 progression award on my tablet, which then needed charging, so I plugged in the tablet. A little while later, I logged into the game on my phone. My points in the Real Steel PvP were correct -- 729 -- but my phone didn't realize I had hit the 725 progression award.

I went and checked both devices and had been logged out of Facebook again. I sent in a ticket and will see what they say. I hope whatever this is gets fixed soon. I really do like being able to play on multiple devices.
  • jdkrausey
    jdkrausey Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Same problem for me! Glad I'm not alone! I play on iPad/iPhone.
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I am having this problem with a sync between Android version and Steam. This has not ever been an issue before this recent patch. I hope this gets updated today icon_e_smile.gif
  • gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Having the same issue with multiple iOS devices.
    Facebook saving of game does not work so one can not use multiple devices.
    I'm just sticking to one device until the problem is resolved ... Any update devs ?
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    gmp72 wrote:
    Having the same issue with multiple iOS devices.
    Facebook saving of game does not work so one can not use multiple devices.
    I'm just sticking to one device until the problem is resolved ... Any update devs ?

I'm seeing it as well after R76 on both my Android devices... hope this gets taken care of soon - I have two more nights of router maintenance and my tablet battery ain't gonna cut it for long. I always drop that on the charger and switch to my phone.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I'm one of the fortunate ones who was able to sync Steam and Android when they offered it, so I thought this was just a problem between those 2, I played the Deadpool Daily on Steam before I left home then went to play the game on my phone later on and found that I had to play it again to get the rewards. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    I'm having the same issue, iOS (iPad) to Android (HTC One M8). Normally works flawlessly, of course it logged me in to my phone, but my 151 Daken is now 120 on my phone, so that's not okay. I'm going to hold off doing anything until I get home to use the iPad again and pray that I don't have to submit a ticket to have my save reverted.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2015
    Now it just asked me to backup my data to Facebook, I've always had this checked don't know why I had to do it again, maybe that fixed the problem though, won't know until I get home
    2zsbhgz.jpg
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I fixed mine on my own. With the save game file being changed with the patch, i thought that was the issue, so i completely uninstalled it from my tablet, played a couple rounds on my phone to ensure a fresh save, re-installed on my tablet, went through tutorial, and loaded my game after.

Worked perfectly.

Hope this helps!
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2015
    I played through the Hulk event last night and grabbed his cover then progressed into the sub event for one clear then went to bed - all on my tablet. Played through the DDQ this morning and grabbed the cover for Sentry then came to work - also done on my tablet. Fired up the game once I got settled and the Hulk event is not cleared nor do I have his cover, DDQ says new and nothing is cleared. Phone and tablet are Android, also noticed that I did not get my alliance token from last night's sub event.
  • rawl316
    rawl316 Posts: 114
    Malcrof wrote:
    I fixed mine on my own. With the save game file being changed with the patch, i thought that was the issue, so i completely uninstalled it from my tablet, played a couple rounds on my phone to ensure a fresh save, re-installed on my tablet, went through tutorial, and loaded my game after.

Worked perfectly.

Hope this helps!
    This didn't work for me. I only have it on my iPad now, which means I can't play during the day on my iPhone.
    This needs to get fixed ASAP please.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    rawl316 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Worked perfectly.

Hope this helps!
    This didn't work for me. I only have it on my iPad now, which means I can't play during the day on my iPhone.

Obvious fix would be to get an Android device icon_e_biggrin.gif

Is the save game you want on your phone or i-pad? If it is on your i-pad, try uninstalling and reinstalling on your phone.
  • rawl316
    rawl316 Posts: 114
    Malcrof wrote:
    rawl316 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Worked perfectly.

Hope this helps!

Obvious fix would be to get an Android device icon_e_biggrin.gif

Is the save game you want on your phone or i-pad? If it is on your i-pad, try uninstalling and reinstalling on your phone.

I have an iPad, iPhone, nexus 7, and Samsung galaxy tab. Neither of the last 3 sync. I've tried as you suggested.
  • Philly79
    Just noticed that my DDQ points are reflecting that I played but no nodes are cleared. I had **** luck with the daily reward (3 health packs) but got 50hp this time. Trash with my DDQ token pulls from this morning so I figured I would give it another go. I grabbed my Hulk cover again - gained 0 points. Did Dat required character and got 0 points but did get the token, doing the big enchilada again now...brb.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Okay, so I fixed this on Android by reactivating the Facebook save function on my primary device (couldn't tell if it was deactivated, just hit the button again to make sure), uninstalling the app on my secondary device and reinstalling it. Once I completed the forced missions, I went into settings and reactivated the Facebook integration on the secondary device, it imported my save game and I was back in business.
  • Philly79
    just went though DDQ got points for the last 3 nodes and the tt's (both **** again icon_mad.gif) got my 3k iso just did 2nd Hulk main event, opened up Greenland and as I thought it is like I didn't do anything when I ran through last night...hopefully when I get out of work tonight and try on my tablet it doesn't pick up where I left it this morning when I left for work, I will be sure to check the fb status before I do anything else...smh
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof, you're lucky. I did the same thing you did and it worked for a couple hours, then it logged me out of facebook on both my phone and tablet again.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Confirmed for me as well. Switching from Galaxy S3 to a Galaxy Note.
  • I'm experiencing the same issue between iPad and Nexus 5 phone.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey all,

We are aware of the issue and we are looking into it. I will post back here when I have information on it.

Thanks for your patience!