Most fun / Least fun Characters

Options
13»

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    I'm still a 2* player, but I love :

Kingpin, Kamala, Blade, classic Storm, original Black Widow, Steve Rogers, classic Thor, Doom, Loki, Falcon, and NOW She Hulk.

I vehemently dislike :

Boobstone, Buttseye (both incarnations of him I'm sure, along with that ugly red monster too), Rags, Lentry, and scAres, at levels that PURPOSELY goad me into using health packs.....which I refuse to actually do, cuz that's just plain ole EVIL.....which hinders my scores and progressions.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Most Fun (When they are on your team):
    Old Classic Magneto Classic Magneto covers were the first covers I ever bought, and the amount of fun I got from that blue made it worth it. It desperately needed fixing, but it felt good to run Classic Magneto/Patch and get the chance to deny the enemy getting turns. Only once did I manage the "enemy team of similar level never gets a single turn" outcome, but it was definitely a great day when it happened.

Scarlet Witch: I love Hex Bolt and the ability to grab targetable AP. It also smells like a lovingly updated & balanced version of an 'old MPQ power', back in the days of Classic Magneto's insane blue power. I like the fact it deals a small amount of damage - it's strangely satisfying to down someone with Hex Bolt. I also like Scarlet Witch's animation, art, and sounds.

Falcon I just leveled Falcon to 166 this evening! I *love* this guy. Building strike, attack, and protect tiles higher and higher is a fun meta-game in and of itself (I think my record is a 1,348 strength protect tile), and it's quite satisfying to have Redwing grab that 1-turn-left Threaten or Meteor Hammer before it goes off. Plus, dismantling Ares' sunder tile, or taking the stuffing out of his purported buddy Lazy Cap when he's an adversary (bye bye countdowns!) is enormously satisfying.

Lazy Captain America PUZZLE. Using his powers brings back a small hint of the "puzzle" vibe - do you target an enemy tile, or target a basic near one of your own valuable special tiles to prevent a possible enemy match? Or do you just do preventative maintenance and reduce color density near a grouping of precarious friendly tiles? Or, are you desperate, and need to sacrifice the countdown for a match three of red or blue to launch another attack so you don't die? Or seed the board into a match five with clever placement?

Loki It feels *so good* to watch the enemy grab a match-four and then get punished for it with a flood of AP-stealing countdowns. It also helps to assuage that little voice inside of all of us that wants to yell "That's what you get, cheater! A board full of countdowns that will take the AP you "earned" from your Cheaty McCheaty Britches cascading ways!", even when we try to be rational about cascade discussion. Also, using Trickery to completely turn a fight-gone-bad around is always a great time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Most fun charaters are the ones that don't make me lose or waste time and help me save my resources
  • Unknown
    Options
    Fun Characters:
    Hawkeye - Absolutely love getting Speed Shot off and watching people's health melt
    Doctor Doom - Diabolical Plot, need I say more?
    Grey Suit Black Widow - Hitting people with the Sniper Rifle is so rewarding
    Ares - Much like Doom, Onslaught.
    Quicksilver - I know why people hate him, but I just find myself having a lot of fun with him
    Rocket and Groot - The perfect tank character.
    Colossus - Fastball Special just gets me giddy to see what comes out of it.
    Invisible Woman - Force Field Crush, so much damage
    Nick Fury - Watching people melt from Demolition
    Squirrel Girl - Everything about her character just makes me smile so much

No Fun:

Yawn Fest
    Falcon
    Loki
    Bullseye
    Spider-Man
    3* Iron Man
    Glamora

Sentry - He is a lot of fun to use, but cost is just too much for the fun

And these three, I just never want to fight against, no other opinion for using them
    Original Black Widow
    Draken
    Iron Fist
  • Unknown
    Options
    Most fun: colossus, grocket, daredevil, gamora, star-lord, cyclops, scarlet witch, mm mags, 4hor, bp, blade, Kamala Kahn, doom

Least fun: both thors and dakens, prof x, xforce, 2* wolvie, doc ock, Loki.
  • Puertorico
    Puertorico Posts: 50
    Options
    Most fun

Elektra (paired with patches and doc ock)

Invisible woman (paired with Elektra and professor X, my mc hammer team because "you can't touch this)"

Daredevil (I like to pair with cyclops and make red traps everywhere)

Scarlet witch

Hulk buster

Least fun

Hood (sure he steals but not fun)

Iron man 40 (usually the match is over before I get 20 blue ap)

Vision

Quick silver

Ragnarok