Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    I hit 2K in Simulator today (the same time I hit 75 wins, actually) for the black Dazzler cover. Normally not a big deal, but this marked the final cover I needed in the 4* tier. 

So for the next four or so days, for the first time ever, I'm finished with the 4* tier.

I just wish I had enough ISO (712,148) to champ the final three characters (Nebula 3/5/5 Level 229; Dazzler 4/4/5 Level 209; Taskmaster 4/4/5 Level 168) and be fully and totally finished with the tier. 
    For just $899.91 you can buy enough iso-8 to champ all of them.   ...or, tomorrow’s best moment of the day could be NOT spending ~$900 to finish the 4* tier for under a week ;-)
    As of this morning, I have 315,553 on hand, so would really only need to purchase $512 worth of ISO (5 mother lodes, 2 Treasure Boxes, and a Dead Drop). What a bargain! 

But seriously, thanks to the miracle that is saved covers, I can focus on my larger goal of softcapping Black Bolt before he's essential (which should be happening soon) instead of scrambling to champ Nebula or Dazzler before a 14th cover expires. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    ZootSax said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    I hit 2K in Simulator today (the same time I hit 75 wins, actually) for the black Dazzler cover. Normally not a big deal, but this marked the final cover I needed in the 4* tier. 

So for the next four or so days, for the first time ever, I'm finished with the 4* tier.

I just wish I had enough ISO (712,148) to champ the final three characters (Nebula 3/5/5 Level 229; Dazzler 4/4/5 Level 209; Taskmaster 4/4/5 Level 168) and be fully and totally finished with the tier. 
    For just $899.91 you can buy enough iso-8 to champ all of them.   ...or, tomorrow’s best moment of the day could be NOT spending ~$900 to finish the 4* tier for under a week ;-)
    As of this morning, I have 315,553 on hand, so would really only need to purchase $512 worth of ISO (5 mother lodes, 2 Treasure Boxes, and a Dead Drop). What a bargain! 

But seriously, thanks to the miracle that is saved covers, I can focus on my larger goal of softcapping Black Bolt before he's essential (which should be happening soon) instead of scrambling to champ Nebula or Dazzler before a 14th cover expires. 
    I think you have 3 weeks before Black Bolt is essential, Doc Ock and Thor should be the Classic fivestars then next two events. Then there's a Latest cycle (with Cable!), then Bolt is up.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    ZootSax said:
    DarthDeVo said:

I think you have 3 weeks before Black Bolt is essential, Doc Ock and Thor should be the Classic fivestars then next two events. Then there's a Latest cycle (with Cable!), then Bolt is up.
    I hope that's the case, but I wasn't sure if it would be Ock/Bolt this time around or Ock/Thor.
  • DarthDeVo
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I had a pretty good 10 pack this season: just four 2*s, five 3*s, and one 4*, with one bonus hero each at the 3* and 4* tier. 

Also, my 5* draw rate has definitely been above average lately. I don't strictly track my draws, but there's definitely been a noticeable uptick. My Kitty Pryde is already 2/3/5. She was only 1/1/1 just a few weeks (maybe a month) ago. Loki is up to Level 453. Even Wasp is making a late surge, up to 4/2/5 now. She was around 2/2/3 when anniversary ended and I started pulling everything in Latest. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed to get up to 900 yesterday in High Stakes for that Drax, which takes him off my list of under-10 cover 4*s. Now I'm down to Nebula, Dazzler, Punisher Max, EB Venom, and Taskmaster. Just when I was lamenting the required Dazzler announcement yesterday I got one out of classics bringing her to 0/3/3. With the black one at the top of Simulator still to get and the one coming from progression on Meet Rocket and Groot, it actually does seem like there's a possiblity I could get her to 10 covers before Shield Training ends for Domino. 
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got 3 bonus rewards HTs one after the other during my Hunt grind. A 2* Magneto, 3* Daken (LT champ reward) and Hobofist (LT champ reward). Also got 4*BP from the daily deal HT, and an LT from the Hunt vault daily deal. Good draw day....
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took the Daily Deal in the two vaults. Venom Bomb vault gave a G4mora cover, The Hunt a Nebula cover. Very appropriate.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Hit day 1,000 today for a blue BSSM. It wasn't a game changer or anything since he's now 3/1/0, but I'll take it. Also landed a lvl 266 for 3* Cap, so I'm up to 14LTs for when Cable hits latest.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hitting 666 "likes" for my comments on Halloween.  Creepy....
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled Domino's green to start the day so now I won't be super stressed out to get top 10 on the new release. Then I finished in first place in The Hunt which was cool. Then I was going through my tokens from the event and I'm so used to just getting 2s from heroics lately so I clicked through them kinda fast. Pulled a 2*, figures, next one was Black Panther's logo. 3* Panther not bad heeey wait a minute that's not 3* Panther's cover art. 4* Panther aaaand a bonus Shuri? If only that one was Shuri #280 then it would have been a cool Wakanda chain but alas I now need just two more Shuris to finish my quest of unlocking the first black Okoye cover for my 0/5/1 Wakanda warrior general.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Squeezed a T10 our of The Hunt which gave me Dazzler cover # 10 and allowed me to get Domino cover #1 😁
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    I finally champed Peter Parker (my 5th) and the LT I got as a champ reward gave me a Kitty Pryde cover with a bonus Daredevil, bringing him to 2-5-5 which means that once I manage to champ Kingpin and cash in the 10 covers I've saved I'll get my 13th Daredevil.
    I'm not sure what the rest of your roster looks like, or what your ISO situation is, but I would recommend doing that as soon as you can. Daredevil is one of the best 5*s, and a real healthpack saver on your PvP climbs. 
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    I finally champed Peter Parker (my 5th) and the LT I got as a champ reward gave me a Kitty Pryde cover with a bonus Daredevil, bringing him to 2-5-5 which means that once I manage to champ Kingpin and cash in the 10 covers I've saved I'll get my 13th Daredevil.
    I'm not sure what the rest of your roster looks like, or what your ISO situation is, but I would recommend doing that as soon as you can. Daredevil is one of the best 5*s, and a real healthpack saver on your PvP climbs. 
    My other 5s are Thor, Okoye, JJ, Spidey and Wasp...but I'm really excited about DD...after I get Dazzler to 209 I'll be saving to champ Kingpin and then DD so I'll probably have him champed within 2-3 weeks.  Hoping to chase Thanos after that.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I was a little bummed with my 10-pack yesterday not giving me any 4*s (particularly bonus Dazzlers), but it was still pretty decent with 3 3*s and two bonus 3*s. But today i got a Nebula with a bonus Dazzler out of a nightcrawler token. I had to save the Nebula, but the Dazzler brought me to 2/3/3. After the one in progression here in the story, i'm hopeful the 14 Lts i have saved up for chasing Cable will get me 1 more bonus for Dazzler.
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just champed my Wolverine: X-Force
    :)
    now thinking what coverage should i give him...
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Vold said:

He's not as bad as a lot of people say he is.  He's certainly not in the Carol/Vulture tier, but he's not bottom of the barrel either.

5/5/3 is generally the most useful, unless he's seriously injured and you're trying to heal him up.  Keep Surgical Strike at 5 at all times; it's easily his best ability.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vold said:

He's not as bad as a lot of people say he is.  He's certainly not in the Carol/Vulture tier, but he's not bottom of the barrel either.

5/5/3 is generally the most useful, unless he's seriously injured and you're trying to heal him up.  Keep Surgical Strike at 5 at all times; it's easily his best ability.

I default to 3/5/5. Honestly, I find Recovery to be a better offensive power than X-Force. Plus, it has the potential to heal him in a pinch ;)