Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Max champed 3* #10 today [Daredevil].

Seems like just yesterday I was champing my last 3*.

Before Anniversary: I'm swimming in hp!!!
    Anniversary pretty much over: What the hell where did all of my hp go?
    I bet a bunch of us are feeling this squeeze 😁
    *raises hand*

On the bright side, my Devil Dinosaur is now my highest leveled 4-star (310, vs 305 for XFW) and I got to the Champ level for Howard that gave me a Legendary Token (saved for when Cable enters the vaults)
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Our Alliance cleared all of the rounds for the Come and Get Me, so I opened up the Token.  It's a Blue Archangel (meh).  Then, out of nowhere, another 5-star cover shows up.  Bonus Yellow Okoye, bringing her to 2/3/4.  I never did manage to pull a Cable, but I'll take an Okoye as a consolation prize!
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally champed OML after 2 years of trying. Decided to have one last pull of the Fans Favourite store and out came a red to finish him. Thank god! 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yesterday my HP stash started burning a hole in my pocket with the anniversary drawing to a Close, so I bought the discounted 40-pack in the vault. Got 3900 HP back and a lot of the fourstar covers, so I decided to reset. Then I got the tenpack, and got 2900 HP and a good share of fourstars so I reset it again. :) Was out of Daily Deals at that Point though...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A defensive win took me over 900 points in Class of 2018 which was a very nice surprise after coming out of a battle expecting to have to go again!

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I nabbed the third Fan Favorites token from the Anniversary Vault in almost the final hour. Pulled a Jessica Jones for her first Champion level, then got a bonus Purple Daredevil! He's now just 1 more Purple or Green from being finished :smiley:
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Last night after I hit over 2x individual progression on the thanos event, our alliance cleared round 8 with under an hour left. Not bad for a casual group!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    scrounged enough CP for one more pull in the Mutant mavericks after going 0:8 on 5*s. got a red Gambit for my trouble, which isn't the Cable i wanted but I'll take it. He's up to 1/3/2 now
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I celebrated a moment for my roster that I'm probably the only one who would notice. I got a cover for 4* Punisher this evening. It made him level 290. He was my 38th 4* to hit 290 or above, so there are 36 that are 289 or below. So over half of my 4*s are now 290 and above. The champ rewards keep getting better.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had this realization today. During anniversary, I champed 5* Thanos (from 5/2/5 Level 435 thanks to a purple BH from a Fan Favorites draw), 5* Strange (from 3/3/4 Level 405 thanks to the exact three covers I needed from Fan Favorites), Parker Spidey (5/5/3 Level 255 since May) and fully covered Loki (5/5/3 Level 450, just need to pay the 20K champ fee) and Archangel (3/5/5 Level 435, just need to spend 73K to level and champ him).

I had eight champs coming into anniversary, so I effectively increased my 5* champ club by more than 50 percent. Not too shabby.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had a mini hoard for when Cable goes into LL as generally I don't hoard - 10 LL tokens and about 350 CP. Decided if I got Kitty, I could do ok on the Deadpool PvE despite starting late and having to clear more suboptimally than usual, so started the pull.

1st token Rogue, 2nd a 5* Wasp - hoarding reason number 1. 3rd was Kitty red. Rest of hoard saved to get a Cable cover when he hits LL and Kitty got killed (and I mean totally annihilated) on her first outing trying to get the token. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a 2* Daken pull that gave a 3* Daken, who gave a xhamp level for X-23. I love those cascades!
    How long was the animation?
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My Nightcrawler and friends versus Captain Marvel and friends. My strongest color is purple and hers is black. And I get into Bamfing, but each purple gives Carol more black and more black.

Then I fire Nightcrawler's blue and bye-bye Carol.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I get into Bamfing

Your kink is not my kink, and that's okay.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My internet is back and I can play the game again
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SaltyK said:
    It's my birthday so i did some pulls in Classic to celebrate.
    Got 3 5* (Gambit, Black Widow, OKOYE!) out of 6 pulls! 

I'm still in 3* land so this feels freaking awesome!
    Thanks D3 and rngesus!
    HAPPY Birthday!