Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I haven’t had one of these in forever. I’m desperate so what the hell, we’ll call this my best moment of the day: I champed 4* #39 today in preparation for his upcoming cott. Wiccan.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I finished t10 is Danger Room for the first rime in forever and got 10th by just 1 point! I followed that up with a t10 finish for DP vs MPQ which is probably only my 3rd or 4th t10 finish in PVE. Im usually a t50 and sometimes t25 kind of a guy.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Despite messing up the timing on my mid-sub clears, I still placed 6th in DPvMPQ!
    Pretty much exactly this, although the timing on my mid-sub clears for sub 2 was deliberately borked (**** went down impacting a friend earlier in the week and I cleared 3 hours early last night so I could go keep her and her daughter company). Missed the Join Forces node on that early clear, too.

Still finished 9th, when I had accepted I was gonna miss top 10 and have to settle for Emma being 278 instead of 280 this week.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulling the LL token out of the taco vault with the very first pull.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was using Thano5, OML and 3-star Rocket and Groot to go through the nodes in the Symobiote PvE.  The Court Death that finally brought R&G down to where he would heal up got him to exactly 7 Health.  By the time I had started the next round, his health had doubled to 14.  :) 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    I hit 2K in Simulator today (the same time I hit 75 wins, actually) for the black Dazzler cover. Normally not a big deal, but this marked the final cover I needed in the 4* tier. 

So for the next four or so days, for the first time ever, I'm finished with the 4* tier.

I just wish I had enough ISO (712,148) to champ the final three characters (Nebula 3/5/5 Level 229; Dazzler 4/4/5 Level 209; Taskmaster 4/4/5 Level 168) and be fully and totally finished with the tier. 
    For just $899.91 you can buy enough iso-8 to champ all of them.   ...or, tomorrow’s best moment of the day could be NOT spending ~$900 to finish the 4* tier for under a week ;-)
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Seeing that the next PvE is The Hunt.  Normally, not a big deal, but I've still got the three "mistake" tokens that were awarded to The Hunt instead of whatever event they were supposed to be.  If it's a vault, that's 3 extra chances at another Nebula cover...and she's the lowest of my 4-stars at 0/2/2.  Even Dazzler and Taskmaster are higher than she is.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    I hit 2K in Simulator today (the same time I hit 75 wins, actually) for the black Dazzler cover. Normally not a big deal, but this marked the final cover I needed in the 4* tier. 

So for the next four or so days, for the first time ever, I'm finished with the 4* tier.

I just wish I had enough ISO (712,148) to champ the final three characters (Nebula 3/5/5 Level 229; Dazzler 4/4/5 Level 209; Taskmaster 4/4/5 Level 168) and be fully and totally finished with the tier. 
    Eerie that this is almost what I was going to post. Only differences are that I grazed 2k points in a few less wins and my Taskmaster has only 9 covers. Still amazing to me that any 4* from current tokens would just be champ levels for me right now.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    DarthDeVo said:

For just $899.91 you can buy enough iso-8 to champ all of them.   ...or, tomorrow’s best moment of the day could be NOT spending ~$900 to finish the 4* tier for under a week ;-)
    Its utterly mental the pricing on this game. Its a mobile game, how on earth can it cost $900 to champ 3 4*s?  :D
  • sambrookjm
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Seeing that the next PvE is The Hunt.  Normally, not a big deal, but I've still got the three "mistake" tokens that were awarded to The Hunt instead of whatever event they were supposed to be.  If it's a vault, that's 3 extra chances at another Nebula cover...and she's the lowest of my 4-stars at 0/2/2.  Even Dazzler and Taskmaster are higher than she is.
    And now that the vault is up, I see that the three stored tokens *don't* get used up in the vault, but are still hanging around on their own screen. *sigh*

Edit - I claimed them, and got a 2-star Daken, 2-star Black Widow, and 4-star Gamora.  I'll take it!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got 2 bonus Sentries in a row from random Elite tokens this morning, which took Moon Knight off my list of 4*s with less than 10 covers. Including Taskmaster, I'm down to just 6 more to go, one of which is Drax who will come off the list when i get that purple cover out of High Stakes. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:

I'm currently down to my final 25 covers for essential characters in 4* land and honestly Jubilee is like a third of those covers. Feels weird.