Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    OJSP said:
    (and it was an organic pull)
    I keep seeing people saying this.. what does it mean? Made of carbon? Is there an inorganic pull?
    Organic pull means i just got him out of a regular draw - he was acquired organically (synonmous with naturally). as opposed to an artificial acquistion of him through targeted bonus hero-ing
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Top five finish in Women of Marvel. Much needed yellow 4* Widow cover because mine was at 5-4-1 going in. Back to back top five pvp finishes now that I think about it. Now on to the cancer that is Kamala's pvp. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am totally grooving on Big Bangs Theory. Hit 40 wins in the first couple of hours, and it looks like I'm going to hit 75 just by playing a couple of matches here and there when I'm bored.

It is also wonderful to be back in SCL7 after accidentally selecting SCL9 for Unstable ISO-8. Tho if I'd paid more attention to the boost list first, I probably would have gone to SCL8. C&D, Agent Venom, and Blade are just cleaning house here.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Hit 75 wins for the first time the Hybrid system was introduced. I may well manage it in the next two as well, since it's so much easier with a good Champed 4* as the Required Character. I'm really looking forward to seeing what America's like with that boost!
  • shardwick
    Options
    Real life best moment. So I was starting my sub 2 end grind on Thick as Thieves when this stupid gnat started flying around me. I ain't got time for your dumb little games, gnat, I gotta protect my top 5 placement in the event! Clearly the gnat's a secret operative sent by my competition to distract me. Well, here I am just shooing it away from my face but it keeps flying around me. Swiping matches, killing goons, shooing it away, swiping more,  GO AWAY, killing Dark Avengers. I had had enough and as it started to fly a little bit away from me for a moment, and still concentrating on the game, I raised up my arm and then blindly Hulk slapped at that little bastard down onto a pad of paper near me. Dead. I left its guts on the paper as a reminder to any gnats, Dark Avengers or goons in the area of what their fate will be if they attempt to mess with my placement rewards.
  • Acemontiero
    Acemontiero Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    How dare you smush my highly trained operative, @shardwick! :|

On topic, feels great to be in 1st place overall against even a few people with 5* rosters... I hope it lasts. 
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting to 900 in Medusa pvp. It was a brutal, savage event with health packs galore required, and I had to brute force my way there, feeling that at any point I could get smashed back down, so it felt deserved when I got there.
    Call me sick in the head, but I enjoyed the event (with caveats - being at a weekend so I had a bit more time to play and the boosted Carol Danvers made it doable for me, and that it was out of season help as well). 
    An enjoyable change of pace that I don't want repeated any time soon. 
  • shardwick
    Options
    How dare you smush my highly trained operative, @shardwick! :|

On topic, feels great to be in 1st place overall against even a few people with 5* rosters... I hope it lasts. 
    It's all about playing optimally. People can have a 5* roster but if they neglect the main node or run out of time on their grind then a 4* player like you or me can definitely beat them.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options

5 days after max-champing Bagman, I got not one, but two covers for him today from battles in Carol's event.  LT here I come.

:edit: Make that three covers today, all from the same event.  He's now at 0/3/0.

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For Thick as Thieves 5E node I partnered my not yet fully covered Black Panther with 4*s Star-Lord and Gamora and managed full clears thanks in large part to the Galaxy's deadliest woman. The AI have so much health in cl9/5E that I had plenty of time to manipulate the board and get her 1-hit KO to proc 3 times and take out all 3 opponents. And I did that multiple times :smiley:
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just had the joy of matching a C4rol and XFD team hit for hit. I matched black (on purpose!) to trigger enemy C4rols energy manipulation and hitting my team. My XFD attacks back triggering the enemy XFD and so on. It was most fun!
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A final push before Okoye leaves latest, I had acquired 6 more ll tokens, I pulled 1 Okoye black cover, bringing her to 2/5/4. 
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Never tried for placement before but decided to give it a run in TaT. Efforts got me a T3 finish in SCL7. Pretty sweet.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    In one of my clears of the Node with three Brutes, all three of their Protect tiles spawned so that I could take them out with one match, which also left me set up for a match-5 next Turn!

Better long-term, but not as exciting, I pulled the LT from the Honour Among Thieves Vault.
  • shardwick
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Five straight top five pvp finishes. And in the last ten minutes I've had three defensive victories. What the hell is going on?

edit: Make that four defensive victories. I think I broke the game.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lately I've been spending my CP on Classics whenever I get 200 CP, which is helping me to cover the last of my non-champion 4*s. Pulling 10 Classics at a time also almost guarantees I'll get at least one 5* cover, and today I got two, one of which was a Blue Jessica Jones. She's now 3/3/5, so just 2 more non-Blue covers and Okoye, my sole 5* champion, will have a doubles partner :)
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just got Loki's Feign death...

and played the "Center of Attention" mission against Nova's waves.

Died 3x times and keeps coming back, lol
    That was fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMG8CiP0swo