Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,594 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my best Heroic 10pack ever today: 5 two stars, 2 three stars + 1 bonus and 3 four stars + 2 bonus.

Best part of that isthat my Red Hulk now has enough covers to complete the SHIELD training for the first time.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Having blown through my hoard of LL tokens and even spent about 1000 CP to cover Thor before he left, my rebuilt hoard was only in the mid 20s, but it's time to try for Jessica. I was going to crack until 1 of 4 things happend:

1) I get Jessica Jones. Best case scenario.
    2) I get any Archangel. At 12 covers can't afford a 14th right now.
    3) I get a 5th cover for any 4star. At starting the only thing at 4 is Shuri Red, but streaks happen.
    4) I run out of tokens.

1st pull... Vulture champ level. Always useful.
    2nd pull...Jessica Jones! Yay, will be able to do her required nodes. Roster complete again :)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Busted my lil' bitty 36 pull hoard for JJ today. Eight 5*.

I ain't even mad that five of them were AA, because the other three were JJ.
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    JSP869 said:
    Finding out Vulture, Red Hulk, and X-23 are the three required 4*s for Shield Training. With all three champed I nabbed my first Valkyrie cover this morning. Hello, Bounty Hunter! :smiley:
    I seriously considered burning 120cp on a 10th cover for Rulk and then spending my iso to level him and X23, but ended up champing Rogue instead
    Absolutely the right choice IMO.  Not only is Rogue a T10 4* (my favorite currently), but that 1 Val cover won't mean much in the grand scheme of things, ESPECIALLY if she isn't required for the next training.

Raud said:
    Still think that SHIELD training is not good formula
    Why is that?
    It's limited to whales or very old players .
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Seeing that Kraven is the placement reward and that Archangel is the required 5 for Venom Bomb. Ahhhhhh looking forward to some quality break time over Easter playing progression only!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    bob554 said:
    Seeing that Kraven is the placement reward and that Archangel is the required 5 for Venom Bomb. Ahhhhhh looking forward to some quality break time over Easter playing progression only!
    And - and - boosted Brocket!  Fast clears to progression make for a relaxing event.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,198 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Burned through my small LT stack and champed a few 3*s today for easy LTs trying to get a Jessica. I got mostly 4* champ levels and usable covers with just a single unusable Elektr4, along with a green Archangel (2/0/1) and a black Gho5t Rider (1/0/1), but still waiting on that JJ. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been dipping my toe into the 20 CP classic pulls recently, looking to get some champ levels on older 4-stars and also better cover some of the old 5-stars. I went on an insane streak of no 5-stars. I pulled 1-2 classics a day for nearly a month and didn't get a single 5-star.

Then, yesterday, I pulled three in a row. OML, Spidey, and Silver Surfer.

I was elated because the Silver Surfer cover was my first. He has been the unicorn of all unicorns for me. Now I only need a 5-star Hawkeye and I will have at least 1 cover for every character in the game.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Start working on that Kate Bishop I guess! 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does she give a Hawkeye at 280? I have her at 277...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    that was the most recent 5* feeder announcement, yeah
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opening a Heroic Token and pulling a much needed yellow 4Thor for my 5/1/4 Thoress with a BH Medusa, bringing her up to 279. One more cover to that sweet Black Bolt cover!
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was an inch from a 1 turn down in PVP for the first time.  I'm deep 3*/extremely early 4*.  Running a 2 red JJ, Gam4ra (boosted to level 219) and the base Val.  Got a match-5 black right out of the game and the cascade was endless.  Got Gam's black fired and another match-5, but this time red.  Massive damage.  All said and done my opponent's Val was standing there with like 200 health :smile:
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ...if you ignore Drax giving Star-Lord. Seems a lot of people forget that one.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    ...if you ignore Drax giving Star-Lord. Seems a lot of people forget that one.
    #ScienceFact lol. I'd happily take a few more 5* Lord covers, but i have such a dismally covered Drax that it just flew right out of my mind.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had a pretty good week. For the first time, I was able to get a cover of a new character on release event. Beat Medusa crash of Titan on first try and the LT gives me my first Jessica Jones cover.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Was able to climb to 900 in Hollowpoint Kiss yesterday with no shields. Not sure how I feel about the 1/5/2 Ghost 4ider it left me with, but a cover is a cover, I'll take it.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I just finished Venom Bomb and was going to open my Standard Tokens and Elite Token.  While cycling from Venom Bomb Vault to Standard Token, I saw a Valkyrie & Friends token. I opened it without thinking of anything and received a Legendary Token. It was a nice surprise even though it was the 6th token of the vault(1.33% chance of getting it, compared to 1.25%) I'm going to open it 1 to 2 years later... I think.

For the other 5 tokens, I got Red Hulk (which is not useful to me now and I would prefer Valkyrie's), 3* Bullseye and 3 other 2* covers.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Playing a 5* Gambit free pvp with 5* Starlord/Grocket and having a fun time. I didn't even mind when I tried to take on Thor teams and it all went wrong (though my favourite fight vs Thor was when the opposing Thanos fired purple, so I was able to smash Thor without worrying about his passive)