Round 2 of Facebook Sharing.

Options
123457»

Comments

• I have been playing since the start. I have always done very will in tourys. I just created a FB account for this. Please add me Simon Smith. Email the.punisher.2013@hotmail.com. I play everyday.
  • Slot has been filled, thanks!
  • Spencer75
    Options
    I'm looking for a group to facebook share with...very active player and I added a few people from the one thread, i send out stuff but have only gotten one thing back in a week and a half, probably sent out 20-30 items...

Would like to just get a solid group of 4 to share with...

any takers?
  • Spencer75 wrote:
    I'm looking for a group to facebook share with...very active player and I added a few people from the one thread, i send out stuff but have only gotten one thing back in a week and a half, probably sent out 20-30 items...

any takers?

Spencer:

I'm in, if you haven't already filled your slots. I play daily, if you're interested.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I am very active and would love to set up a team with others. No super insane guys but have cracked top 25 in several lightning rounds and top 50 in a lot more. Usually score really well in the big tournaments, on pace for top 300 in Hulk and top 15 in Avengers.

My best characters are thor, wolvie, spidey, IM40 and Rags which all sit in the mid 80 levels. Anyone interested PM me or let me know. I think we should promise to limit to 4 people to guarantee everyone gets each others gifts.
  • I created a facebook account just for this game. I spend an unhealthy amount of time playing this game so if anyone has any spare slots please add me.

https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.grimm.31
  • Spencer75 wrote:

any takers?

I have a dedicated account for this game and want to share gifts with too. Please add me.

www.facebook.com/anastasia.fox.12

I have a picture of X-23 as my profile pic.
  • Our 4 man FB sharing group is need of a new member, if you play regularly and want to join our group please PM me for some details.