Round 2 of Facebook Sharing.

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
PLease feel free to add me:

dr_Nachinpbg@hotmail.con

Benn playing since day 1. Most of the time I land in tier 2 prize. 2 times tier one. PLease add me, I play all the time. Post your name here for others to add you.

Comments

• marcel.knight.98 everybody feel free to add me, I have only MPQ friends on this account
  • Added you Marcel. Like wise this is a Marvel PQ account. I will be removing inactive players so that the rewards get shared between active players every week. I recommend we all do this. Just dot done who sends you rewards. Once a week clear out inactive players.
  • i swapped information with two people and i get randomly sent stuff from them but it still randomly chooses ppl on my friends list without the game. dunno how to stop this.
  • how do you delink so you can relink to a marvel only facebook account out of curiosity? i can't seem to do it
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    forgrim wrote:
    i swapped information with two people and i get randomly sent stuff from them but it still randomly chooses ppl on my friends list without the game. dunno how to stop this.

You create a Facebook account and only add 3 other friends who have MPQ and it always picks those 3 friends to share with. icon_e_smile.gif

EDIT:
    I also only currently have 2 friends I'm looking for one more person to add who will also only keep a 3 friend Facebook account.
  • Feel free to add me if you haven't yet Shiuno. I have more than 3 MPQ users but I am very active. You should receive some stuff.
  • johangsl on fb also thx icon_e_smile.gif
  • forgrim wrote:
    how do you delink so you can relink to a marvel only facebook account out of curiosity? i can't seem to do it

anyone figur eout how to delink and relink to another account out of curiosity?
  • I play fairly often myself, I wouldn't mind swapping with 2 people. PM me if interested.
  • I was thinking about doing this but was wondering how exactly it works. Do you have to be logged into FB to accept the rewards or do they get sent straight to your phone?
  • I have 25+ friends on my Facebook for this game. I get around 8 gifts per day, and I got 10+ per day easily during the arena weekend tournament. Can anyone with only 3 friends verify if that system is better?
  • Please feel free to add me.
    trung.videogames@gmail.com

This is a MPQ only account icon_e_smile.gif
  • Looking for a couple people to add, PM me to exchange emails. I play fairly often
  • Unknown
    edited October 2013
    Options
  • Unknown
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I was thinking about doing this but was wondering how exactly it works. Do you have to be logged into FB to accept the rewards or do they get sent straight to your phone?

Does anyone have an answer to this? And my question is if you choose to share rewards with friends will it ever send a message to someone who doesn't own the game? Also I am in in Australia, so will I get rewards when I am not on if I add someone from overseas?
  • feel free to add me as well

zee.wolph@facebook.com
  • fudgecake
    Options
  • I think they updated this yesterday. I claimed a gift for like 10 people for the first time. maybe they changed it to occur less often but gift everyone(I have seen the claim button not appear as often). This might be to avoid the whole 3 people accounts. I rather it be this way so that i can add as many peeps as I want. can Icex clear this up?