• Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Godlike is having that problem as well.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Zero players, no iso for me
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    As of 1:16PM ET, the Alliance daily bonus contribution should be fixed. Starting then, and going forward, people should be seeing the proper numbers when collecting your daily bonus.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 80/200 again today. Pretty sure more than 8 members of my alliance showed up.
  • Received 80 iso on 20 man alliance, still broken.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Perhaps the fix can only count members who played after 1:16 PM ET.

It would have been interesting to have some information as to what caused the problem and how it was fixed.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    My alliance-mate informed me he got a response from a ticket he submitted saying he would be compensated for the missing daily supply ISOs for the past few days.

Devs, does everyone experiencing this problem need to submit a ticket or will you eventually just compensate everyone en masse once the issue is fixed? I don't want to flood you guys with tickets but if that is the only way we will get compensated, I will.

Thanks.
  • Hey guys, X-factor 71 is having the same issue. In the past you guys have always gotten things fixed and done some sort of compensation for it, so I trust you guys. icon_e_smile.gif Thanks for an awesome game, keep up the good work! blacktile.pngbluetile.pnggreentile.pngpurpletile.pngredtile.pngyellowtile.pngtutile.png
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Compensation for the missing days have started to go out. If you played in the past 3 days, you should be receiving 1000 Iso-8.

Sorry about that everyone.
  • gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Just got the 1000 ISO.
    Thank you, Anthony !