• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Step 1. inter-alliance competitive pve event
    Step 2. perfect play alliance pve event
    Step 3. mis-report alliance activity in daily rewards
    Step 4. Watch alliances implode

Feel the conspiracy people!

icon_razz.gif

You have a Skynet sig... you are the conspiracy!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    My daily bonus said 0 players had been active. We're a top 100 PvP alliance and there's an event ending now, so I kinda doubt that.
  • I just got the ten points for me. Pretty sure the rest of the alliance is playing, given we're around #25 in the pvp.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    My bonus no ISO today, just the SHIELD drop. I know I had some ISO yesterday, but can't recall how much.
  • stevenbrule
    stevenbrule Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Having this issue, too. Today it only lists one alliance member as active.
  • 12 yesterday, 0 today for me.
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Only two people played yesterday so I kicked the rest. It really sucked, because I was one of them.
  • This affected me as well, only got 60 iso. Normally get 180-200
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    You can add us on the list.
    Yesterday, I was seeing only 16 members on the daily reward (and I was one of the so-called absent people).
    Today, only one people on the list, only 10 iso, and most of my alliance members have reported the same issue with only one player registered in the daily reward icon_cry.gif
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    ibuxJvKoRIMWQy.jpg

"Claim Reward" +0 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • One odd wrinkle:

I did this earlier today, on my phone, only got the 10 ISO, then 250 ISO for my daily reward.

Got home, started up my tablet, won a match..

Got another 10 ISO, and 50 HP as my daily reward.

Not sure why I got daily reward twice, but I functionally got an extra 70 ISO out of the deal.
  • It happened to me today as well. Only showed 2 active players (and we finished 4th in PvP). icon_lol.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Maybe it's using predictive technology now? icon_razz.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 additional threads closed and moved by a mod, yet nothing from a dev. Are they unaware of this as an issue?
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Moon Roach wrote:
    2 additional threads closed and moved by a mod, yet nothing from a dev. Are they unaware of this as an issue?

This is standard operating procedure, no? Simply another update that brings with it a multitude of bugs that will be ignored by the devs (cause its not really a problem if no one notices, right!) until they get so many support tickets they're overwhelmed, at which point "oh yeah sorry about that" close all the tickets (and I do mean ALL the tickets, not just the ones related to that issue) as 'resolved' and the cycle continues.

I'm just astounded that they are able to continuously release such buggy software then push out the 'we're trying new things' line when it all goes pear shaped but never seem to make any improvements in their processes/testing/etc.

Software development, you're doing it wrong!

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • wuweird
    wuweird Posts: 75 Match Maker
    The quickest way to get a dev to post is to complain about support.

The slowest way is to raise an actual issue...
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Same issue here too, 0 for today, 4 from yesterday and I think 10 the day before
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    this morning i got 4, my daily resupply just refreshed and i must have been the first because this one was 0
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    fmftint wrote:
    this morning i got 4, my daily resupply just refreshed and i must have been the first because this one was 0

Same here - zero this refresh. I'm offended... I'm incensed! I demand unreasonable compensation! I will accept nothing less than 100 Ultron 42-packs for my inconvenience!
  • Wintersmith
    Wintersmith Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Same issue here.