Daily alliance bonus broken

simonsez
simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
Since the update, it's not correctly seeing how many people in the alliance have played. Just now it showed only 10 of 20 were active, and I was one of the ones not shown as active. As far as I know, only one of us has not played in the past day.

Comments

• Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some people in Chaos League seem to have this problem as well, but not everyone.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Same issue here. Only registered 4 active players.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    The same problem with me, also seems that I don't play icon_e_confused.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same happening here. My Steam account played at 11 last night, my Android account gets its daily update at 9 am, I played and got the reward at lunch, just after noon, and my Steam account didn't count. And half the alliance didn't play either, it seems.

I've been cheated of massive amounts of ISO, and demand compensation in the form of 3*, no, 4* covers.
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 104 Tile Toppler
    Same here. My alliance shows 8 recent players of which I am not one. I have a red She Hulk and team-ups out from my last login so I know I'm not getting forgetful.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I too had this issue. It's most troubling to see myself listed among those inactive players.

What the heck was I thinking, slacking off like that? Here I am breaking my back to hit top ten in EotS for another Hulkbuster cover to make up for the 2nd & 3rd ones we didn't unlock in Ultron, and I have the nerve to slack off and not play recently! Lazy bum.

It actually is more comforting knowing that I'm not the only one this issue has been affecting though.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Same here, ( alliance members also having same problem). Only 4 of 20 today???
  • Drainc
    Drainc Posts: 10
    I am also having this issue playing on iOS. Yesterday it was just a couple of members shown not playing (of which I knew they had played) and today only 1 member showed playing so I only got 10 ISO but I know the rest of the alliance had played with only 1 or 2 exceptions (based on past participation).

D
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    My alliance showed only 3 of 20 playing yesterday. I know that isn't right!
  • Ours too and of course it is showing my alt that my main and my alt (itself) didn't play (that is bull and strange) and my main that my alt didn't play (again bull). What is happening here? this is a very strange issue...
  • Had this issue as well - claimed my girlfriend hadn't played when I was literally sitting next to her watching. This is a weird bug and I realize losing out on a few hundred ISO a week probably isn't considered super critical, but when there's already an ISO shortage for transition players...
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Add me to the chorus of people who only saw a handful of members listed as playing out of a very active alliance. (iOS)
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Same issue here - we only had 1 showing as having played - I was showing having not despite having just come out of probably 50th match in last 24 hours
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Throw my name on the list as well... looks like myself and 3 other alliance members had either 4 or 5 on our rewards counters this morning.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    The last couple days (seemingly with the R75 update), my alliance has been seeing weird numbers on the daily pickup. The game claims only 5 of my group played yesterday and during the same time we managed top 250 in the EotS sub... which seems like it would be an incongruity.

Anyone else seeing similar? Other members are reporting they saw varying amounts of members in their daily, so just wondering if this is happening to others or if my searches for a similar topic were poorly done...
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    saw that this morning too, it said like 3 people or something. I know for a fact that my alliance was playing, though it was mostly PVP... does it have to be a PVE fight to count as playing for the day? I know they all did DDQ.
  • Kyllian
    Kyllian Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    the daily rewards just reseted for me, i did a mission with Deadpool, and it too, showed that only i had played today, despite being in an alliance whose members play everyday!
    Fix pls icon_e_smile.gif
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borked for me as well.

Here's the thread in the Bugs area: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29123
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Today I only got 2/20 * 10iso from my active alliance. Included in the list of players that didn't play yesterday...me, the guy who has been glued to the game every 8 hours to hopefully finish top 5 for HB covers.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm seeing the same issue, as are a few others in my alliance.