It's Official: Compensation

cletus1985
cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
4 Ultron tokens and 100 HP

Actual value = 1250 Iso and 100 HP

*edit

They actually did send out the SW cover that was missed due to server issues. I'm now satisfied and willing to thank them, I now feel like they've made up for what was lost.

Comments

• I pulled a bullseye CMags redflag.png and 1200 hp. I'll take it
  • I got total junk, so upset!! Pulled four 2* cards. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • 4 star.pngstar.png for me icon_e_sad.gif oh well at least I got some ISO
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    _xdrew wrote:
    I pulled a bullseye CMags redflag.png and 1200 hp. I'll take it

First off congrats, that's a nice haul. This is exactly the problem though, I have no clue where you were in the event but I was going to finish round 7 and actually pushed hard for the SW rewards. Now some people who may not have lost out on anything may be blessed with lucky pulls like yours and some of us who truly lost what they worked for basically gets told "too bad, you were unlucky so you get nothing". Why is it such a big deal to just give everyone a SW cover and then maybe some tokens and some HP as an apology, so everyone gets something and people don't have to be upset they lost what they worked for?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    1x blue fury, I'll take it. Also red GSBW, black DP....more ISO than 2*'s I guess.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 junk and a black hulk..... i guess it could been worse
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got my QS progression cover also to go with the tokens and ISO.
  • Just got a icon_quicksilver.pngblackflag.png a few minutes after the other compensation with the same message about apologizing for the network issues.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    For me this compensation is at least on par with the lost opportunity to win them when I was deprived of SW cover for 2nd part.
    It's not generous mind you, I'm not jumping in joy. But I'm not pissed off anymore. I'm content with that.

Edit: At last they did the right thing. The bare minimum right thing.
  • If true that's a good reward for me. I've got a Professor X set to expire in 2 days and 100 HP will put me over the top on buying a roster slot for him. Now I just have to decide who to sell for the Hulkbuster sitting in my inventory.
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    All 2 star ****... ares, bw, capt, daken...
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2015
    Four tokens, eight stars, zero surprise.

The downtime didn't actually hose me out of anything so I can't complain too much but if I were a hardcore player or in a competitive alliance I'd be furious.

EDIT: Okay, just got a blueflag.pngicon_quicksilver.png as well so that's a step in the right direction. A small one yes but a step nonetheless.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Yeah got a LCap yellowflag.png (meh) and 3 2*'s, plus a QS greenflag.png a bit later.

Underwhelming, but given the number of 3/4* covers I got during the event, I'm not going to complain.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 3* and a 2*. I'm alright with this since I was affected the least from it.
  • veneretio
    veneretio Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Woot TWO 3*s!!! (even needed the Punisher)
  • Kamala Green
    Grocket I didn't need

2 2*s

Not a bad haul.

Plus the Quicksilver Green from missing the last Prog.
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    As I've posted in other threads, I'm part of the roughly 1/3 of players that pulled all 2* from the four tokens.

It was a nice gesture (read:better than nothing), but didn't end up meaning much. When I compare with the 5% or so that pulled 3x 3 star.png or better, I certainly don't feel like it's "compensation".
  • I got was able to finish covering my 2* Ares with a yellowflag.png , I got a yellowflag.png black panther who I didn't have before that, and my 3rd blackflag.png hulkbuster cover. My fourth one I pulled a 2* cap that I didn't need so I sold that.

I logged back in a few minutes later and also had a QS blueflag.png cover on top of the original "sorry for the inconvenience" tokens I had gotten earlier.
  • salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    3x 2 stars 3* icon_wolverine.pngredflag.png on steam and hulkbuster red on phone
  • Pulled 2 HB and a She Hulk to respec. I am definitely satisfied with my pulls.