It's Official: Compensation

Comments

• AnonymousMPQ
    AnonymousMPQ Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    1 redflag.png 4* Thor!
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    3 of the 4 tokens were a 2* cover

but then I see a gold cover, what could it be?
    Dr. Doom shows up! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    It's a blue cover I have 5 of! icon_cry.gif
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    A Cage and a Hulkbuster for me, so pretty happy about that. That and the green QS prog reward I didn't get because Ultron was beatn too early in round 1.
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I got four 2* covers, including 2 that I had already maxed out. Oh well. I can't complain that much since I got a Red Hulk and a Blue Hood from two standard tokens earlier today.
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    I got purpleflag.png Who
  • Roswulf
    Roswulf Posts: 87
    So I was opening my compensation, and 2*-2*-2*-...MY that's shiny.

2900 HP.

Huh. Well, *I* certainly have no right to complain for a good long while.
  • ninjar69
    ninjar69 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Has anyone had a problem with the compensation tokens disappearing? I was in bad connection area on cell, claimed tokens, tired to open one, it was taking way to long so closed game out, came back to game, now other 3 tokens are gone.
  • Four 2*s...

DBC
  • 4 x 2 stars......... would have preferred a hulk buster out right.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I got a star.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png , a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_storm.pngyellowflag.png , and a icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png . Oh, and 3500 iso8.png . Is that good? (I'm kidding--I know it's good) Thanks!
  • Hulkbuster blue and Daredevil blue.

No intention of leveling IMHB anytime soon but im still not complaining, i wasn't expecting anything so im happy
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Token compensation makes me sick. I might not even open mine.

The HP is nice though - that's 66% of a PvP's personal HP rewards for free.
  • I must have gotten super lucky after reading everyone's replies. From my 4 pulls, I got bluetile.png HulkBuster, purpletile.png Falcon, redtile.png Shehulk, and purpletile.png Scarlet Witch.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I mentioned to my alliance and might have said here in a different thread: star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png Green, 2900 HP, Classic Storm blue, and 2* Torch black.

The Thor was nice, the 2900 HP got me very, very excited. No need to worry about roster slots for a while.

Edit: In looking over some of the reports, I should also include that I received the Quicksilver cover for 750k (which I would likely have hit during server issues, although I was having trouble with Round 7 Ultron's 3k drop tiles, so it's not a guarantee) and the Scarlet Witch cover for round 7. (My alliance was within 100k or so of clearing the round when the servers went down.)
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Received the Quicksilver progression reward I missed cause of the downtime, 3 3*s (none of which I needed) and one 2*. So 1750 iso and 100 hp.
  • 3 2* covers and a 3* blackflag.png Captain Marvel. Not super excited, but I got 2 Punisher covers and my first blue LCap cover (he'd been sitting on 4/5/0 forever) from recruit tokens this week, so can't complain. I didn't get any Hulkbuster covers despite the 18 tokens, but as a transitioning player, I probably wouldn't be able to level him up very fast anyways.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    icon_squirrelgirl.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_shehulk.pngblueflag.png
    2 star.pngstar.png

Used both so not a bad haul.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    If you're lucky you get compensation, if not you get next to nothing. I would have thought 1 hulkbuster cover and 1 of each for scarlet would be appropriate for a mess like this but demiurge says 1k iso and 100 hp is fine.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    OMFG........I got four 2* covers, as well.

That is really really REALLY messed up. I was locked out for AT LEAST 8 hours from Ultron 1. Missing out on the first 3 rounds and tons of Iso, tokens, HP, and Ultron points for my alliance. Not to mention not getting a chance to finish the PvE, the PvP, and DDQ.

Just evil.
  • Got the Quicksilver progression + Scarlet Witch locked out reward for the alliance + extra tokens for missing nodes during the server lockouts. Is a little more than I expected, but it comes later than desired, so I'm overall personally satisfied, though still slightly miffed at the game's unreliability.

I'm wondering if the people who didn't get their first SW until Friday weren't considered further because if they barely beat Ultron1-6, it'd be unlikely their alliance could beat Ultron2-6. Not sure what type of knowledge they're working with.