[Poll]Run 2: How many Ultron Rounds did your Alliance clear?

Options
124»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I enjoyed the format, and I overall enjoyed playing. Even the nastily scaled round 8 where I got a few wipes and had to really bite my tongue not to swear out loud and wake the dog.
    As for the grind fest factor, all I can say is I'm glad the second running was held mostly over a weekend with nothing to do. I had a refresh to catch that happened at 2 a.m., and yes, as we saw how close we would probably be cutting it, I did get up in the night. I worked on a clock with this one, and I fitted in PvP somehow too. And you know what? I had fun. Yes, you read that right. I had fun. I enjoyed the competition within the team as well as the matches themselves. The best part? That final clear in round 8 at 2 a.m., eating ice cream, listening to Metallica and kicking Ultron's metal butt one last time.
    And what surprised me most, I had been about to retire because I was suffering from serious PvP burnout, but somewhere in the middle of the grind fest I found my motivation again. Took most of the day off, started again with PvP this afternoon. MPQ is the strangest thing. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Interesting what you say about Ultron and motivation Rico. I had a similar experience. I've been PVE optional for the longest time and was getting very tired of PVP recently. But once the Tacos made a commitment to grind this thing, i was all in. And somewhere along the way, i became motivated to return to being a heavy. I don't quite know how it works either, but i have re-committed to performing again. I'm not having fun, i'm just motivated to perform (i'd rather be having fun).

easy...marc
  • noobprime
    noobprime Posts: 403
    Options
    Guys could you chime in here with your alliance names and levels completed?
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=29062
  • Unknown
    Options
    noobprime wrote:
    Guys could you chime in here with your alliance names and levels completed?
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=29062
    sure if it'll help us get compensation